Log is full of crap

Is anyone else annoyed with the log in the Folding "Advanced Control" tool?  It gets filled with a bunch of technical nonsense I don't care about and is either a) failing to display, or b) burying in all the nonsense, the important things I actually do want to know (time when a WU was started, completed, if one failed, and that's about it).

Can this be customized to any appreciable degree?  I'm aware of the verbosity setting and adjusting it from 3 to 1 doesn't seem to have made much if any difference :/ 

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

You hit the three main points. Would love to see a way to change but i have not found a way yet. Maybe someone here knows and can help us both.

Feel free to help me get better Folding/Boinc gear use my EVGA Affiliate Code: UXDU12XE8E