Any fun flash games?

Malleotomato

Does anyone know any specific flash games in which mouse use is not required. I am at school and really bored and all I have is a Chromebook, literally every game site is blocked so I have resorted to going onto google translate and finding game sites in other languages. however, the problem is I need to search for specific games and I need to have game-play with only a keyboard since touch pad is poop.

Gun Mayhem (all 3 of them)

Superfighter

Boxhead (all of it)

If they blocked them, it's for a reason, so no one can play games at school. I work in an IT department at a University and we have things blocked for a reason on our university owned computer LAN network like Netflix and so on.

CPU: AMD Ryzan 7 7800X3D  Mobo: ROG Strix B650E-F Gaming WiFi   RAM: 32 GB(2x16GB) G.Skill Flare X6 EXPO@ 6000MHz  GPU: ASRock Phantom Gaming OC Edition AMD Radeon RX 7900 XT
Case: Lian Li O11 Air Mini  PSU: Corsair RM1000e  SSD: Team Group MP34 4TB PCIe 4 NVME, Mushkin REACTOR 960GB, Patriot Torch LE 960GB  Cooling: Thermalright Phantom Spirit 120 SE (PS120SE) with Thermal Grizzly Kryonau & 9x Thermalright TL-C12 PRO 120mm

Miragine War uses only WASD or Arrow key

16 minutes ago, Malleotomato said:

Does anyone know any specific flash games in which mouse use is not required. I am at school and really bored and all I have is a Chromebook, literally every game site is blocked so I have resorted to going onto google translate and finding game sites in other languages. however, the problem is I need to search for specific games and I need to have game-play with only a keyboard since touch pad is poop.

you can play FTL in browser, its a really good game and is like 3 bucks on the humble bundle right now. the humblebundle has more games that you can play in the browser, often high quality. don't know if its flash based though, but it works on the latest chrome and firefox. has a demo too.

https://www.humblebundle.com/store/ftl-faster-than-light