Best fingertip grip mice?

ManOfDisguise

I play high sens with a fingertip grip so I use only my 5 fingers to gripthe mouse and my palm is on the mousepad. I have large hands, well I mainly havevery long fingers and fom the base of my palm to the top of my middle finger its 19cm. What are some of the best fingertip mice out therey, Also would appreciate if it would have a good sensor.i like optical over laser but if u have a hard time finding an optical mouse then laser is fine. I play FPS so I dont want more than say around 5,6 programmable buttons.

So far I am looking at the G100s from logitech. Only think i dislike about it is the non braided cable. I had a g400 die on me due to the non braidedcable so i dont want to experience that again. Also i dont like that it doesnt have 2 side buttons.

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

I'm a fingertip grip user and it took me FOREVER to choose one to buy here's some I've heard are great/testimonial biggrin.png

Cooler Master CM Storm Xornet - I have this mouse Love it to bits would really recommend it, takes a while to get used to it, but when you do feels great.

Cooler Master CM Storm Spawn - Same as first one but Red not Black and a better DPI = more (€ $ £)

G9X - Tried this round a mates house... Feels SOO good, next one I want to buy. Also not in production anymore but you can still buy it and the COD branded one is cheaper/more prevalent for sale.

Zowie MiCO - Cheap as chips, not as good as the Xornet in my opinion.

Razer Orochi - Don't know.

SteelSeries Sensei Pro/SteelSeries Sensei Raw - This is the one I was going to buy if I had enough money when I first bought a mouse. Apparently AMAZING.

ROCCAT Kova+ - Heard this is great for fingertip grip users from some guy on a forum... wink.png Like I am telling you now xD

Hope I helped biggrin.png

xD

PROFILEYEAH

What do people even put in these things?

CM Storm Spawn or one of the Zowie mice. Check them out. Awesome sensors and small form factor should work well with fingertip grip.

I'm a fingertip grip user and it took me FOREVER to choose one to buy here's some I've heard are great/testimonial biggrin.png

Cooler Master CM Storm Xornet - I have this mouse Love it to bits would really recommend it, takes a while to get used to it, but when you do feels great.

Cooler Master CM Storm Spawn - Same as first one but Red not Black and a better DPI = more (€ $ £)

G9X - Tried this round a mates house... Feels SOO good, next one I want to buy. Also not in production anymore but you can still buy it and the COD branded one is cheaper/more prevalent for sale.

Razer Orochi - Don't know.

SteelSeries Sensei Pro/SteelSeries Sensei Raw - This is the one I was going to buy if I had enough money when I first bought a mouse. Apparently AMAZING.

ROCCAT Kova+ - Heard this is great for fingertip grip users from some guy on a forum... wink.png Like I am telling you now xD

xD

thanks but the thign iseven though i havelarge hands i wntthe mouse to be as small as possible so the back of my palm doesnt come in contact with it. a lot of the ones u mentioned here are meant more for claw grip

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

EpicGear Meduza

Cooler Master Havoc

I have large hands and use finger tip grip. I had both of them for comparison. Both are great, i got the Havoc because it was easier to lift. Also the Meduza gets a bit warm when in hybrid mode.

who cares...

xD

ill consider between these 2 for now

edit: nvm i dont want the zowie one. so spawn for now but im still searching

Specs of my PC:

ill consider between these 2 for now

edit: nvm i dont want the zowie one. so spawn for now but im still searching

great I really would recommend the Xornet :D  so cheap as well! :)

PROFILEYEAH

What do people even put in these things?

I like the Razer Abyssus and SteelSeries Sensei Raw. Also CM Storm Spawn.

Intel Xeon E3-1230 V2 | CM Hyper 212 Evo | MSI ZH77A-G43 | HyperX Fury DDR3 8GBx2 | MSI GTX 1060 GAMING X 3GB

Lian-Li PC-A05FN | SanDisk Ultra II 240GB | WD 1TB Blue | Cooler Master Silent Pro Gold 550W | ASUS MG248Q

Cherry G80-3000 (blue) | Ducky 9008 Shine 2 (black/blue LED) | Ducky 9087 Shine 2 Year of the Dragon (brown/yellow LED)

Ducky Mini Year of the Horse (white/blue+red LED) | Steelseries 6Gv2 (black) | Leopold FC660M (red) | Vortex Race 3 (blue)

Logitech G400s | Razer Abyssus Mirror Edition | Razer Goliathus Speed

Steelseries Sensei RAW | SteelSeries Qck | Zowie EC1-ASteelseries Qck+ Fnatic edition

I like the Razer Abyssus and SteelSeries Sensei Raw. Also CM Storm Spawn.

and between razer abyssu and cm storm spawn which would you choose?

Specs of my PC:

There are a lot of suggestions with older generation mice offered by some brands.

Don't get the MICO or Spawn/Xornet.

Get the Zowie FK or CM Storm Recon. Better implementations of sensor through firmware and newer designs.

and between razer abyssu and cm storm spawn which would you choose?

Tough call there. I am currently using the Abyssus myself, but I also own the Spawn which is on another computer. I would say get the Spawn and update it to its latest firmware. It can be found in Cooler Master forums somewhere. The one in the CM Storm website is outdated.

Intel Xeon E3-1230 V2 | CM Hyper 212 Evo | MSI ZH77A-G43 | HyperX Fury DDR3 8GBx2 | MSI GTX 1060 GAMING X 3GB

Lian-Li PC-A05FN | SanDisk Ultra II 240GB | WD 1TB Blue | Cooler Master Silent Pro Gold 550W | ASUS MG248Q

Cherry G80-3000 (blue) | Ducky 9008 Shine 2 (black/blue LED) | Ducky 9087 Shine 2 Year of the Dragon (brown/yellow LED)

Ducky Mini Year of the Horse (white/blue+red LED) | Steelseries 6Gv2 (black) | Leopold FC660M (red) | Vortex Race 3 (blue)

Steelseries Sensei RAW | SteelSeries Qck | Zowie EC1-ASteelseries Qck+ Fnatic edition

Tough call there. I am currently using the Abyssus myself, but I also own the Spawn which is on another computer. I would say get the Spawn and update it to its latest firmware. It can be found in Cooler Master forums somewhere. The one in the CM Storm website is outdated.

and how does the abyssus feel? i heard it has sensor issues?

Specs of my PC:

and how does the abyssus feel? i heard it has sensor issues?

I think it's fine. I don't do hardcore gaming or anything intensive to the point I can recognize sensor issues unless it completely breaks down on me or something like that. Another reason I use the Abyssus instead of the Spawn is because it matches with my Ducky keyboard better. Haha.

There are a lot of suggestions with older generation mice offered by some brands.

Don't get the MICO or Spawn/Xornet.

Get the Zowie FK or CM Storm Recon. Better implementations of sensor through firmware and newer designs.

I'd have to disagree, the Spawn ergonomics is much better than Recon. assuming you're right handed.

I'd have to disagree, the Spawn ergonomics is much better than Recon. assuming you're right handed.

I was talking about the sensor firmware and how the sensor/lens is implemented into the mouse.

Something like comfort is completely subjective and highly dependent on the individual end user. 

• 1 year later...

Necro, sorry. Razer ouroboros. If you remove the wrist wrest its even better and if usingin wire mode you can remove the battery to lose weight.

post-4345-0-94365200-1421556932_thumb.jp

Necro, sorry. Razer ouroboros. If you remove the wrist wrest its even better and if usingin wire mode you can remove the battery to lose weight.

i would never get that overpriced, hideous piece of crap looking mouse :P

Specs of my PC:

The abyssus is Driverless like the zowie mice.   Personally i use one for CS GO and its worked out pretty good as a claw/finger grip.   Tho forewarning it is VERY light (Edit: I actually have the pre-2014 abyssus, I can only attest for that, However the 2014 abyssus has identical hardware to the original, just a new shell/form)