Savage Jerky

Techicolors

LTT (spot @LinusTech) did a sponsor spot of this in the last week's WAN show, and i went and bought one. 

Grq57M3.jpg

it's pretty good. though this particular flavor is sweeter than i would like. also not dry at all. it shipped pretty okay as well (ordered it on Thursday)

8/10 

I am not worried for the Jerky, I am worried for your hand...

27 minutes ago, deXxterlab97 said:

I am not worried for the Jerky, I am worried for your hand...

guess not the best thing to look at next to food, eh? 

• 5 months later...

I just got my two bags of Carolina Reaper. It's pretty good. Spicy, but not painful so far.

• 2 months later...

Does anyone have the affiliate link?

Edit: I found the link in one of the WAN show sponsor spots. The offer code is "LTT" to save 10% at savagejerky.com :)

Edited by Abner3
I found the affiliate code

Dude try siracha bacon best thing ive tried so far 

I ordered both the Teriyaki Beef Jerky and the Buffalo Maple Bacon Jerky.

The Maple Bacon was really delicious, but slightly spicy (at the limit of what I'd enjoy). The Teriyaki was way too sweet for my tastes - my fiancee loved it though.

I actually prefer the Jack Links Teriyaki Beef Jerky over Savage's take on it (As long as you get a nice fresh and moist package - Jack Links is very hit or miss whether it's moist or dry).

Just a heads up for Canadians: Ordering and shipping to Canada is a bit pricey. I paid $32 CAD for one package of each (two packages total) - that includes shipping and currency conversion from USD into CAD. No tax was charged, and fortunately, I was not charged tax upon delivery (your mileage may vary in regards to taxes).

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

6 minutes ago, GrayZ said:

3oz for $8 jerky is ezpsenive.

Yep definitely on the more expensive side. But not really out of wack for other "Premium" beef jerky.

Granted, the prices in the US may be totally different. Good beef jerky in Canada is generally around $6 or $7 in-store - maybe $5 for a good sale.

Now, $8 USD, converted into CAD? That's basically $10 per package, which in my mind is too expensive.

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

28 minutes ago, dalekphalm said:

Yep definitely on the more expensive side. But not really out of wack for other "Premium" beef jerky.

Granted, the prices in the US may be totally different. Good beef jerky in Canada is generally around $6 or $7 in-store - maybe $5 for a good sale.

Now, $8 USD, converted into CAD? That's basically $10 per package, which in my mind is too expensive.

Most I see is way overpriced. If I buy in bulk online or like Sams club it's cheaper. 

At my work (travel center, GM btw so don't laugh) it's $16 for 6z bags and $25 for 12 oz bags of Jack links.

Then we have this stuff called like old fashion jerky that only comes in 20oz for $45

Then we have the other cheapish stuff but still expensive for dehydrated meat paste.