Headphones For Dad!

Mr_Pepsi
Go to solution Solved by the crunchiumo,

the bose qc 25 is a good choice. the other noise cancelling headphones are wireless like the sony 1000x 100abn and qc 35 and cost a lot more.

I am looking for headphones for my dad as a present. This is what he is looking for:

Over-ear noise cancelling

He has iphone/ipad

And is to be used when travelling.

Budget is aprox 230 USD (2000kr NOR)

I have looked at Bose Quiet comfort 25 and AKG K 495 NC (realies that this is not over-ear)

Maybe in-ear? RHA-750i both my dad and I have it and we use them all the time, they are great while on the airplane since you cant hear the engines, or anyone speaking for that matter.

Elemental 

Spoiler

Intel i5 6500 @3.8ghz - 8GB HyperX - 600w Apex PSU - GTX 1060 G1 GIGABYTE 6GB - s340 Black - 240gb Toshiba Q300 - Cooler master TX3i - MSI z170-A PRO.

Old Build (sold for 290€)

Spoiler

Intel i3 540 @ 3.9ghz (On stock cooler, Hits 80c max) - 8gb ram - 500w power supply - P7H55-M LE  120gb SSD - Talius Drakko case

Project Frug 50$ Water loop

Laptops

Spoiler

13" Macbook Air - Alienware m14x r2 -  2009 15" Macbook Pro (I was give all of these and would never buy them myself)

1 minute ago, Julian5 said:

Maybe in-ear? RHA-750i both my dad and I have it and we use them all the time, they are great while on the airplane since you cant hear the engines, or anyone speaking for that matter.

My mom says that he want over-ear but ill check it out

Thanks

Just now, Mr_Pepsi said:

My mom says that he want over-ear but ill check it out

Thanks

Wasnt this for dad? :P

Elemental 

Spoiler

Intel i5 6500 @3.8ghz - 8GB HyperX - 600w Apex PSU - GTX 1060 G1 GIGABYTE 6GB - s340 Black - 240gb Toshiba Q300 - Cooler master TX3i - MSI z170-A PRO.

Old Build (sold for 290€)

Spoiler

Intel i3 540 @ 3.9ghz (On stock cooler, Hits 80c max) - 8gb ram - 500w power supply - P7H55-M LE  120gb SSD - Talius Drakko case

Project Frug 50$ Water loop

Laptops

Spoiler

13" Macbook Air - Alienware m14x r2 -  2009 15" Macbook Pro (I was give all of these and would never buy them myself)

Just now, Julian5 said:

Wasnt this for dad? :P

It is what he has told her...

the bose qc 25 is a good choice. the other noise cancelling headphones are wireless like the sony 1000x 100abn and qc 35 and cost a lot more.

4 minutes ago, the crunchiumo said:

Thanks