Xiaomi redmi note's

Yttrizy

Which one should i get? Redmi note 3 or note 3 pro?

CPU : i5-6600K @4.4ghz | GPU : MSI GTX 1060 | Mobo: Asus Z170-A Pro | Cooler: Kraken x41 | PSU: SSm12-520w | Keyboard :Corsair Strafe RGB /w Cherry mx Red | Mice:Steelseries rival 300 | 

13 minutes ago, Yttrizy said:

Which one should i get? Redmi note 3 or note 3 pro?

The only difference is that the Pro has an extra GB of RAM and 32GB of internal memory rather than 16GB in the normal one.

There isn't much performance benefit from the extra RAM but it is noticeable.
If you can justify the extra few dollars for a bit of extra speed and performance, then go for the Pro.
If not, then there is no point.

If you do want real extra performance, go for the Redmi Note 4. Better processor and a faster altogether phone. Also, it has Android 6.0 instead of 5.1. (Although the same options with storage and RAM). Plus you get 50mAh of bonus battery life :D. The Redmi Note 4 is more likely to have a future upgrade to Nougat, while the Redmi Note 3 will not.

Edited by Sydlexic Deity
Forgot half of it

For us in Asia, the Redmi Note 3 (non pro) is the version that comes with a MediaTek Helio X10 , while the Redmi Note 3 Pro comes with a Snapdragon 650.

The MediaTek version has better multicore performance , as the Snapdragon version has better GPU and Single core performance.

Both version have 16gb and 32gb storage options with 2gb and 3gb of ram respectively.

I say go with the Snapdragon version (Redmi Note 3 pro) because of the newer SoC and better 4G band support.

If you have the extra cash, get the Redmi Note 4. It has much better porfarmance and also better build than the Redmi Note 3.