Cryorig H7 vs. Raijintek Aidos + Raijintek Boreas Beta

I wanna buy a cpu heatsink and a case fan if possible. My case Raijintek Arcadia only have 1 outtake fan in the back. But my budget is really limited.

The raijintek combo cost pretty much the same with 1 cryorig. And someone recently tell me I should get gammaxx 300.

So, which one should I buy?

Btw, my cpu FX-6300 with Asus M597A EVO R.2

and enterkomputer.com is where I'm gonna buy it if you wanna use it as reference for the price.

Ty.

15 minutes ago, Harzon said:

I wanna buy a cpu heatsink and a case fan if possible. My case Raijintek Arcadia only have 1 outtake fan in the back. But my budget is really limited.

The raijintek combo cost pretty much the same with 1 cryorig. And someone recently tell me I should get gammaxx 300.

So, which one should I buy?

Btw, my cpu FX-6300 with Asus M597A EVO R.2

and enterkomputer.com is where I'm gonna buy it if you wanna use it as reference for the price.

Ty.

The Raijintek Aidos performs better, right on par with the CM Hyper 212 EVO. But don't get an aftermarket fan for it, if you want to spend more money than just the Aidos, grab a Deepcool Gammaxx 400 and a Fractal Design Venturi HP-12 which is a great combo for a cheap CPU cooler + aftermarket fan.

We have a NEW and GLORIOUSER-ER-ER PSU Tier List Now. (dammit @LukeSavenije stop coming up with new ones)

You can check out the old one that gave joy to so many across the land here

Computer having a hard time powering on? Troubleshoot it with this guide. (Currently looking for suggestions to update it into the context of <current year> and make it its own thread)

Computer Specs:

Spoiler

Mathresolvermajig: Intel Xeon E3 1240 (Sandy Bridge i7 equivalent)

Chillinmachine: Noctua NH-C14S
Framepainting-inator: EVGA GTX 1080 Ti SC2 Hybrid

Attachcorethingy: Gigabyte H61M-S2V-B3

Infoholdstick: Corsair 2x4GB DDR3 1333

Computerarmor: Silverstone RL06 "Lookalike"

Rememberdoogle: 1TB HDD + 120GB TR150 + 240 SSD Plus + 1TB MX500

AdditionalPylons: Phanteks AMP! 550W (based on Seasonic GX-550)

Letterpad: Rosewill Apollo 9100 (Cherry MX Red)

Buttonrodent: Razer Viper Mini + Huion H430P drawing Tablet

Auralnterface: Sennheiser HD 6xx

Liquidrectangles: LG 27UK850-W 4K HDR

23 minutes ago, Abyssal Radon said:

Cooler Master Hyper 212? Get some generic fans? What does your budget look like? Also your location would help for currency reasons and availability.

I saw in a some website H7 marginally better than 212. Around 2-3 degrees and H7 is cheaper.

I'm from Indonesia.

In dollar maybe 35-40$.

17 minutes ago, Energycore said:

The Raijintek Aidos performs better, right on par with the CM Hyper 212 EVO. But don't get an aftermarket fan for it, if you want to spend more money than just the Aidos, grab a Deepcool Gammaxx 400 and a Fractal Design Venturi HP-12 which is a great combo for a cheap CPU cooler + aftermarket fan.

But many sites said that H7 is better than 212.

The fan is for intake airflow in the case.

Ok, I will consider the fractal.

They should perform similarly but the H7 would be quieter.

Can you link us to where you're shopping?

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

2 minutes ago, Harzon said:

What case do you have? Do you know how much clearance you have for a cpu cooler?

What's your budget?

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

5 minutes ago, WoodenMarker said:

What case do you have? Do you know how much clearance you have for a cpu cooler?

What's your budget?

I use Raijintek Arcadia and the motherboard is Asus M5A97 EVO R2.0 with RAM Corsair Vengeance 2x2...

Now I get problem here with availability...

the only kinda good cooler that's available is Enermax ETS-T40F-TB Multi Socket With Dual Fan 12CM and Gammaxx 400...
do you know the good one or the clearence?

Actually I wanna buy Cryorig H7 but It's nowhere to be found. And website like amazon or newegg can't deliver to Indonesia.

The one that's available are  Enermax ETS-T40F-TB Multi Socket With Dual Fan 12CM and Gammaxx 400.

do you know if they are good or the clearance for RAM?

I use Raijintek Arcadia case, with ASUS M5A97 EVO R2.0 motherboard and Corsair Vengeance 2x2 RAM

5 minutes ago, Harzon said:

I use Raijintek Arcadia and the motherboard is Asus M5A97 EVO R2.0 with RAM Corsair Vengeance 2x2...

Now I get problem here with availability...

the only kinda good cooler that's available is Enermax ETS-T40F-TB Multi Socket With Dual Fan 12CM and Gammaxx 400...
do you know the good one or the clearence?

No, that isn't the only good cooler available. The Gammaxx 400 is a decent cooler but the Ereboss is cheaper and better than the ETS-T40F and only slightly more than the H7 if you want a better cooler.

Just now, WoodenMarker said:

No, that isn't the only good cooler available. The Ereboss is cheaper and better.

but it blocks the RAM isn't it?

1 minute ago, Harzon said:

but it blocks the RAM isn't it?

No, it should at worse overhang the first slot. You can just use the other slots in the motherboard and not get impractically tall ram in the future for the other slots.

2 minutes ago, WoodenMarker said:

No, it should at worse overhang the first slot. You can just use the other slots in the motherboard and not get impractically tall ram in the future for the other slots.

I found this in this review.

and my RAM is pretty tall...

isn't it gonna kinda stuck eventhough with the second slot?

Just now, Harzon said:

I found this in this review.

and my RAM is pretty tall...

isn't it gonna kinda stuck eventhough with the second slot?

The position of the ram slots will vary between motherboards. You can always alternatively mount the fan at the rear of the heatsink in pull as opposed to push and get similar performance. 

1 minute ago, WoodenMarker said:

The position of the ram slots will vary between motherboards. You can always alternatively mount the fan at the rear of the heatsink in pull as opposed to push and get similar performance. 

ok, got it...
it really helps...