Trump has won

NTDaws

Honestly, I don't really know why people want Trump to fail hard at his presidency. Remember, if Trump comes down, you're coming down with him if you're an American. Instead of wishing the worst on him, hope for the best.

Check out my guide on how to scan cover art here!

Local asshole and 6th generation console enthusiast.

1 minute ago, Dan Castellaneta said:

Honestly, I don't really know why people want Trump to fail hard at his presidency. Remember, if Trump comes down, you're coming down with him if you're an American. Instead of wishing the worst on him, hope for the best.

Honestly I am happy Trump won, honestly he's not the wises man in the world. But if the Clinton's they would be taking all the taxpayers money. At least with Trump he can bring in money, like how he earned all his coin. He started a business and became one of the richest males in the world.

The geek himself.

Just now, Dawson Wehage said:

Honestly I am happy Trump won, honestly he's not the wises man in the world. But if the Clinton's they would be taking all the taxpayers money. At least with Trump he can bring in money, like how he earned all his coin. He started a business and became one of the richest males in the world.

He definitely isn't the wisest one, but he knows that America is a business, and should be ran as such. He obviously has enough experience with money, because it's a bitch to maintain a fortune like Trump's.

Check out my guide on how to scan cover art here!

Local asshole and 6th generation console enthusiast.

2 hours ago, Dan Castellaneta said:

You guys have just had back-to-back robberies coming out of the last two administrations.  Bush/Obama ripped trillions of dollars from the average Joe and handed it straight to private corporations.

Now you have a PE that is a corporation.  Time to cut out the middleman? 

I don't want to see Trump fail.  I actually watch him fail before he even gets in to office:  Exxon, Sachs, white supremacists; tours of his hotels for dignitaries; business dealings in foreign countries; having his children sit in on meetings with foreign leaders, children that have business interests in those very countries...

This is not hard to see.  You have to want to look.  Is Clinton going to jail now? :|

I wish the story unfolding made me look bad for not liking him as a person, like Machiavelli would say:  'You don't have to be a good christian to a be an effective leader'.  If the USA had no problems to deal with internally, I would probably not care this much that Trump is poising himself to benefit financially from the position.  POTUS is a full time job and I really don't think he has the mental faculties to focus on making himself richer and be an effective leader.

Then you have him constantly saying stupid things:  I won by a landslide in the electoral college... he is 46th out of 58 in regard to the EC gap between candidates for presidency in previous elections.

Maybe I am wrong, but I probably am not.  If the population gets smarter, someone like Trump will watch his approval rating drop to record lows.  The dumber his supporters are, the smarter he feels.  The smarter he feels, the more idiotic his actions are.

Yes, and I'd like to keep it that way

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.