US voting machines are vulnerable to hackers

9 minutes ago, keNNySOC said:

to be fair voting is a form for elections to be rigged and for the least capable people to win and start WW3 (today)

i don't quite understand what you're trying to say, possibly because im not a native English speaker, could you explain what you mean by that?

2 hours ago, tlink said:

i don't quite understand what you're trying to say, possibly because im not a native English speaker, could you explain what you mean by that?

Voting is a opinion expression

In the modern world there's to many riggers for voting to be clean

14 minutes ago, keNNySOC said:

Voting is a opinion expression

In the modern world there's to many riggers for voting to be clean

yea i agree, there probably is always some kind of fraud somewhere.

2 minutes ago, tlink said:

yea i agree, there probably is always some kind of fraud somewhere.

There's always a fraud somewhere, no matter who the people are and even if they are the highest standard possible (Elite as i like to call them)

They still ain't clean

On 11/7/2016 at 11:04 AM, Jovidah said:

This is why here in the Netherlands they decided not to use digital voting. It's all old-fashioned paper-based. Surprised they're going for electronic in the US, especially considering how big of a target they're likely to be.

That is very interesting but as a millennial, I think it is also very inconvenient and that this might make people simply skip on voting because it would be a hassle. 

On the other hand, Hilary Clinton got the most votes but Trump still won, so I do agree that their voting system needs dramatic changes. 

15 minutes ago, OptimisticRealist said:

That is very interesting but as a millennial, I think it is also very inconvenient and that this might make people simply skip on voting because it would be a hassle. 

On the other hand, Hilary Clinton got the most votes but Trump still won, so I do agree that their voting system needs dramatic changes. 

how is checking a box inconvenient :P its just as easy as pressing a button, actually if you do anything more than checking a box your vote gets trashed because it can be used to identify you and that way votes can be fraudulent.

On 11/13/2016 at 6:44 PM, tlink said:

anonymous is not when noone knows who you support, anonymous is when you express your preferences but nobody knows who you are. thats a huge difference. a poll often is just as anonymous as national voting is. and again, the defintion you quoted is wrong because wikipedia quoted it wrong.

"a large number of people who have not expressed an opinion about something" voting is expressing your opinion anonymously. the people who did not vote are the silent majority.

Ok let's say I am wrong with the wikipedia link and voting is a form of expressing an opinion. So participating in a poll is also expressing your opinion. So the ones not participating in the polls are the silent majority in that way of thinking. But anyway, when they said Trump would have the silent majority on his side, how the fuck would that mean the people that did not vote or participate in the polls? That would be stupid. Anyway debating about whether the use of a term is right or wrong is really pointless.

MacBook Pro 15' 2018 (Pretty much the only system I use)