More people playing Farming Simulator 17 than CoD

Belgarathian

more people are still trying to bitcoin-mine on there gaming rigs than there are players of No mans sky over the last 24 hours

RyzenAir : AMD R5 3600 | AsRock AB350M Pro4 | 32gb Aegis DDR4 3000 | GTX 1070 FE | Fractal Design Node 804
RyzenITX : Ryzen 7 1700 | GA-AB350N-Gaming WIFI | 16gb DDR4 2666 | GTX 1060 | Cougar QBX 

PSU Tier list

I know, I do not get that Farm Simulator game at all.

The one game that looked interesting to me was an offroad simulator, logging truck. But games are always too expensive.

i will never pay money for a game called farm simulator, truck simulator, or goat simulator. i dont care how popular they are the premise is ridiculous

☼

ψ ︿_____︿_ψ_   

7 minutes ago, Belgarathian said:

What is wrong with you lot, or has CoD finally gone terminal?!

COD's system requirements are too high on PC. That's why you can find people buying the older ones all of the time like World At War and MW2. Also, people don't want to pay extra for the special edition and they don't want to not be able to play with people that bought it on a different platform.

Basically, everything Infinity Ward thought would be good improvements sucked. Its demographic is poor casuals, and they're enjoying better optimized games like Titanfall 2 and BF1.

3 minutes ago, SCHISCHKA said:

i will never pay money for a game called farm simulator, truck simulator, or goat simulator. i dont care how popular they are the premise is ridiculous

Your sense of punctuation is ridiculous.

Judge a product on its own merits AND the company that made it.

How to setup MSI Afterburner OSD | How to make your AMD Radeon GPU more efficient with Radeon Chill | (Probably) Why LMG Merch shipping to the EU is expensive

Oneplus 6 (Early 2023 to present) | HP Envy 15" x360 R7 5700U (Mid 2021 to present) | Steam Deck (Late 2022 to present)

Mid 2023 AlTech Desktop Refresh - AMD R7 5800X (Mid 2023), XFX Radeon RX 6700XT MBA (Mid 2021), MSI X370 Gaming Pro Carbon (Early 2018), 32GB DDR4-3200 (16GB x2) (Mid 2022

Noctua NH-D15 (Early 2021), Corsair MP510 1.92TB NVMe SSD (Mid 2020), beQuiet Pure Wings 2 140mm x2 & 120mm x1 (Mid 2023),

because COD is not what it used to be and the developers do not listen to what the people actually want.

Farming simulator doesn`t need that much to run either, unlike COD

to game or not to game, that`s the question

to be honest, those farming simulator games are great fun to play if you know a thing or two about agriculture.

but anyway, CoD IW is just a reskin of Black Ops 3 anyway, so that's why nobody is playing it i guess.

Just now, RollinLower said:

if you know a thing or two about agriculture.

Most do not.

16 minutes ago, UnlimitedTMD said:

because COD is not what it used to be and the developers do not listen to what the people actually want.

Farming simulator doesn`t need that much to run either, unlike COD

^^^^ This! The COD Developers, especially Infinity Ward, hate PC gamers and do not try to appease them.

Sledgehammer games doesn't seem to hate PC gamers too much.

Judge a product on its own merits AND the company that made it.

How to setup MSI Afterburner OSD | How to make your AMD Radeon GPU more efficient with Radeon Chill | (Probably) Why LMG Merch shipping to the EU is expensive

Oneplus 6 (Early 2023 to present) | HP Envy 15" x360 R7 5700U (Mid 2021 to present) | Steam Deck (Late 2022 to present)

Mid 2023 AlTech Desktop Refresh - AMD R7 5800X (Mid 2023), XFX Radeon RX 6700XT MBA (Mid 2021), MSI X370 Gaming Pro Carbon (Early 2018), 32GB DDR4-3200 (16GB x2) (Mid 2022

Noctua NH-D15 (Early 2021), Corsair MP510 1.92TB NVMe SSD (Mid 2020), beQuiet Pure Wings 2 140mm x2 & 120mm x1 (Mid 2023),

CoD died a very long time ago. 

System: i7 4790K, Hyper 212 EVO, 16 GB Crucial Ballistix, GTX 1070 Super clocked, MSI Z97S SLI Krait Edition, Corsair RM 750, Corsair 750D (with 2 additional 140mm NZXT fans up top for exhaust.) 

Its about time PC Gamer stop buy and support this every Year CoD Ripoff.

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO