Windows 10 install erroe 0x80300001

Umber

When downloading windows to my Patriot Pyro 240 gb ssd, I got a error message saying- We could install windows in the location yo chose. Please check your media drive. Heres more info on what happend- 0x80300001 I need some help plz :))))

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/windows/en-US/3021b3aa-ce05-4cfa-8119-a531ed2e4d63/windows-is-unable-to-install-to-the-selected-location-error-0x80300001-can-anyone-elaborate?forum=w7itproinstall

If your trying to install a 64 bit copy it can only be installed to C: drive which must be the lead drive in your bios.  After you've loaded your drivers and partitioned and formated your drive exit the install and reboot. Go to your bios settings and arange the order of your disk to ensure that the first disk drive recognized is the drive you've just partitioned and formated. This is a good idea regardless of wether 32 or 64 version, unless of course you're doing a multi-boot environment.

CPU: Intel i7 5820K @ 4.20 GHz | MotherboardMSI X99S SLI PLUS | RAM: Corsair LPX 16GB DDR4 @ 2666MHz | GPU: Sapphire R9 Fury (x2 CrossFire)
Storage: Samsung 950Pro 512GB // OCZ Vector150 240GB // Seagate 1TB | PSU: Seasonic 1050 Snow Silent | Case: NZXT H440 | Cooling: Nepton 240M
FireStrike // Extreme // Ultra // 8K // 16K

3 minutes ago, DXMember said:

I did as you said, put my ssd as #1 on bbot order and it eliminated the error but now it says that- couldnt create a new partition or locate an existing one. Ty for he soultion

22 hours ago, Umber said:

I did as you said, put my ssd as #1 on bbot order and it eliminated the error but now it says that- couldnt create a new partition or locate an existing one. Ty for he soultion

Make sure to select the partition if the drive is already formatted, or forcefully delete partition, create new one and format it.

CPU: Intel i7 5820K @ 4.20 GHz | MotherboardMSI X99S SLI PLUS | RAM: Corsair LPX 16GB DDR4 @ 2666MHz | GPU: Sapphire R9 Fury (x2 CrossFire)
Storage: Samsung 950Pro 512GB // OCZ Vector150 240GB // Seagate 1TB | PSU: Seasonic 1050 Snow Silent | Case: NZXT H440 | Cooling: Nepton 240M
FireStrike // Extreme // Ultra // 8K // 16K