Stream doesn't sync at all 30 minutes to 2 hours (Twitch and XSpitBroadcaster)

Go to solution Solved by TheProfosist,

just convert it to constant framerate using handbrake here the settings I use you want a big file so you dont loose quality.

2016-11-11 11_59_53-HandBrake.png

Still haven't found a fix, would like to know if it sounds like an X Split or a backround process issue on my computer is messing with the CPU because in long plays and live streams I get that "CPU usage is high" message from XSplit 30 to and hour in even during the local recordings.

Maybe try a 30 fps test this weekend on Twitch to see if anything changes.

Was your original recording VFR? if that is likely the cause I ran it through handbrake and forced the correct framerate and it fixes everything.

18 hours ago, TheProfosist said:

Was your original recording VFR? if that is likely the cause I ran it through handbrake and forced the correct framerate and it fixes everything.

VFR? Do you mean VBR which is a change in the mode? If so i'd be surprised if that's the issue because isn't the difference between the two very little?

Figured, my bad, switching the codec for a second made me just realized that might have been the issue anyways but what is the VFR setting you're talking about?

12 minutes ago, oer34 said:

Figured, my bad, switching the codec for a second made me just realized that might have been the issue anyways but what is the VFR setting you're talking about?

its not a setting. inspect the file with mediainfo and see what the frame rate is listed as mine I recently had to deal with was listed like this

Frame rate mode                          : Variable
Frame rate                               : 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Minimum frame rate                       : 9.901 FPS
Maximum frame rate                       : 30.303 FPS
Original frame rate                      : 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS

after I dixed it it looked like:

Frame rate mode                          : Constant
Frame rate                               : 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS

This is only part of what mediainfo can see and I have the display mode set to TEXT

MK Stream gave me this

Frame rate mode                                 : Variable

Frame rate                                            : 60.000 FPS

Minimum frame rate                             :  58.824 FPS

Maximum frame rate                           : 62.500 FPS

Assuming since the other streams are the same or are showing very little differentiation i'd probably have to assume for whatever reason I skipped over the CODEC option for streaming, however local recording lagged pretty bad with MWR and IW with even the graphic setting codec switched on there as well(at the time I attempted a local recording) so that's kinda confusing..

just convert it to constant framerate using handbrake here the settings I use you want a big file so you dont loose quality.

2016-11-11 11_59_53-HandBrake.png

Conveniently i've already starting using handbrake since my Dead Space play, I just thought my issue with XSplit was more less hardware related, it may have been that it was probably too big of a file to keep up to sync with whilst viewing and stuff, but yeah it's all fixed now. Simple codec switch error that I probably should've noticed at first hand.