Help with components

Hello everyone , i'm new to this place. I'm from india and this is my first question here.

I'm planning to build a new PC and so far this in the build.

cpu - intel i7 6700k

psu -    evga 650 G2

gpu - nvidia 1060 6gb

i'm unable to decide on rest of the parts , please help me with this issue , given that i have a budget of $1300 or INR 90,000.

I'll be using this P.C primarily for editing works( video editing and animation work ) also some gaming maybe.

Please help me with this and suggest some other components if you had good experience with them or should i wait for sometime for better components.

1 hour ago, Hari_002 said:

Hello everyone , i'm new to this place. I'm from india and this is my first question here.

I'm planning to build a new PC and so far this in the build.

cpu - intel i7 6700k

psu -    evga 650 G2

gpu - nvidia 1060 6gb

i'm unable to decide on rest of the parts , please help me with this issue , given that i have a budget of $1300 or INR 90,000.

I'll be using this P.C primarily for editing works( video editing and animation work ) also some gaming maybe.

Please help me with this and suggest some other components if you had good experience with them or should i wait for sometime for better components.

u can wait if you want, but amd zen Cpu's are going to launch next year ....... and in india it will take even more time for prices to stabilize ....... so really you won't get any benefit if you wait.

does 90k budget includes monitor keyboard and mouse also or just the tower ??

>i7-6700k

>decent air cooler - CM Hyper 212 EVO

>Z170 mobo

>16GB of DDR4 ram any speed, preferably 2x8gb sticks

>250GB SSD, avoid the Kingston V300

>1TB HDD - WD Blue or Seagate Barracuda

>GTX 1060

>EVGA 650 G2 seems expensive in india, you can settle for cheaper units like Seasonic S12II/M12II or Corsair CXM

>any that supports standard ATX mobo and 2.5" drives

• Quote people's post else they won't know you replied.

Crapware | 4670k | Hyper212X | GSkill RipjawsX 16GB | Sapphire R9 280x VaporX | 840EVO 120GB | 1TB BLACK + BLUE

Logitech G102 | Corsair K70 MX Brown | HyperX Cloud