Opinions on warface?

brownninja97

Ive been waiting by my character to create itself for 5 minutes so this post appears. What do you think about it?

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Your rig may kill itself 

My character was done immediately 

I'm the Forum Owl

*Who*

i get 100+fps all the item.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

i cant get enough people to actually play. everyone is afk. the tut was nice. solid shooter. it cannot replace any shooter though

I love the game, great if you have a friend or 2 to play with. 

Since it is a smaller game you need to play when other people are online. For example don't play on NA servers at 4AM eastern time

Paintball meet up KD 7(8?)/1 + one capture 

dat duckface doe 

ok i hate it, you die way to quickly, hea detection is bad and too big, im shooting people through corners,.

Listen if you care.

Mixed feelings, it is a solid shooter with nice graphics, but for me atleast there are quite a lot of sudden lag spikes (while getting 100+ fps) and if you get stuck in one of them there is a change you'll suddenly die. Also the web based menu's are just awful in my opinion, way worse than for example battlelog. 

THE signature

Mixed feelings, it is a solid shooter with nice graphics, but for me atleast there are quite a lot of sudden lag spikes (while getting 100+ fps) and if you get stuck in one of them there is a change you'll suddenly die. Also the web based menu's are just awful in my opinion, way worse than for example battlelog. 

i have the exact same problem.

Listen if you care.

invisible textures :( I can't even play it's really wierd.

| Case: NZXT Tempest 210 | CPU: Intel Core i5 3570K @ 3.9 Ghz | GPU: ASUS ROG STRIX GTX 1070 | RAM: Crucial Ballistix Tactical 8GB |

| Mouse: Zowie FK1 | Monitor: Acer 21.5' | Keyboard: CoolerMaster Stealth w/ Brown Switches |

#KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #1080penis

Absolute shit. Worst f2p I've ever seen. The controls are clunky and the hit detection terrible. How do you go from crysis to this in terms of gameplay?

Daily Driver:

Case: Red Prodigy CPU: i5 3570K @ 4.3 GHZ GPU: Powercolor PCS+ 290x @1100 mhz MOBO: Asus P8Z77-I CPU Cooler: NZXT x40 RAM: 8GB 2133mhz AMD Gamer series Storage: A 1TB WD Blue, a 500GB WD Blue, a Samsung 840 EVO 250GB

It's just... not good. I went 26 and 16 my first and only match and had next to no fun while doing it

First time I played the game I was spawn camped to the balls, then again it was early beta

Giving people air since never.

Well I tried to register. Confirming my e-mail sent me to "Gface" which not only looked like a really crappy social network but claimed to "not support my browser" (Opera 12) so I immediately sent an e-mail to them demanding to have my account info deleted.

I didn't even have to try to hate their guts.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.