Is this a girly car?

Kosios

How old are you? I can really only see someone <20 years old caring about this. Or if you are older 20, you really need to work on your self esteem issues. 

Hondas aren't girly or manly. They're neither. 

what makes you think its a girly car?

Needs money for car parts :P

System specs: Core i7 9700k, Dark Rock Pro 4 , MSI Z390 PRO, 16GB CORSAIR VENGENCE DDR4 3000, EVGA GTX 1070 FTW, Corsair AX860, Seagate 1TB, Sandisk 240GB SSD, Corsair 400c

My Steam Profile (from SteamDB)

• Worth: £654 (£221 with sales)
  • Games owned: 62
  • Games played: 52 (83%)
  • Hours on record: 2,980.7h

The only car I can think of with that stigma is a Miata. Hondas have another stigma all together with ricers putting fart exhausts and wings on a fwd car. This is a bog standard Honda no one would bat an eye at honestly. 

1 minute ago, Mooshi said:

The only car I can think of with that stigma is a Miata. Hondas have another stigma all together with ricers putting fart exhausts and wings on a fwd car. This is a bog standard Honda no one would bat an eye at honestly. 

The CRX Del Sol got quite a bit of stick for being a 'girls car'

Needs money for car parts :P

System specs: Core i7 9700k, Dark Rock Pro 4 , MSI Z390 PRO, 16GB CORSAIR VENGENCE DDR4 3000, EVGA GTX 1070 FTW, Corsair AX860, Seagate 1TB, Sandisk 240GB SSD, Corsair 400c

My Steam Profile (from SteamDB)

• Worth: £654 (£221 with sales)
  • Games owned: 62
  • Games played: 52 (83%)
  • Hours on record: 2,980.7h

It's not girly, I think they look pretty sick. I wouldn't buy one, but they're nice.

4 minutes ago, Mooshi said:

And yet it's the most popularly raced car. Go figure.

They're pretty sick with a V8 in them.

2 minutes ago, iDeFecZx said:

Haha. That is a pretty girly car. *shudder*

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900 Cooler: EVGA CLC280 Motherboard: Gigabyte B550i Pro AX RAM: Kingston Hyper X 32GB 3200mhz

Storage: WD 750 SE 500GB, WD 730 SE 1TB GPU: EVGA RTX 3070 Ti PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Streacom DA2

Monitor: LG 27GL83B Mouse: Razer Basilisk V2 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red Speakers: Mackie CR5BT

MiniPC - Sold for $100 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i3 4160 Cooler: Integrated Motherboard: Integrated

RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 16GB DDR3 Storage: Transcend MSA370 128GB GPU: Intel 4400 Graphics

PSU: Integrated Case: Shuttle XPC Slim

Monitor: LG 29WK500 Mouse: G.Skill MX780 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

Budget Rig 1 - Sold For $750 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 7600k Cooler: CryOrig H7 Motherboard: MSI Z270 M5

RAM: Crucial LPX 16GB DDR4 Storage: Intel S3510 800GB GPU: Nvidia GTX 980

PSU: Corsair CX650M Case: EVGA DG73

Monitor: LG 29WK500 Mouse: G.Skill MX780 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

OG Gaming Rig - Gone

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 4690k Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 Motherboard: MSI Z97i AC ITX

RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB DDR3 Storage: Kingston Fury 240GB GPU: Asus Strix GTX 970

PSU: Thermaltake TR2 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX

Monitor: Dell P2214H x2 Mouse: Logitech MX Master Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

2 minutes ago, iDeFecZx said:

I think it's all perspective. Some people consider the Mustang a car given to 16 year old girls for example. 

Cars are cars. How a car can be "girly" or "manly" is beyond my comprehension.

However, if you do perceive some cars as such, then you should have the answer, right? I mean, you are the one who classifies cars as "girly" or "not girly", so you must know which it is.

9 minutes ago, Mooshi said:

I think it's all perspective. Some people consider the Mustang a car given to 16 year old girls for example. 

From the people I'm around, I've gotten that older mustangs are considered race cars for kids, and the newer mustangs are race cars for adults with unachieved dreams.

if you have to insist you think for yourself, i'm not going to believe you.

It's a bit boring and grown-up but that's about it tbh...

But i think that's also a cultural difference, where i live most people drive german cars. Not that i like them, i actually hate them but whatever.

If you want my attention, quote meh! D: or just stick an @samcool55 in your post :3

Spying on everyone to fight against terrorism is like shooting a mosquito with a cannon

20 minutes ago, Mooshi said:

Miatas? Girly? Naaaaaaaaah.

Image result for girly miata \

And to OP, no that Honda is not girly. It's sort of inbetween, neutral. Neither manly nor girly.

Ever see what Linus drives? 

My eyes see the past…

My camera lens sees the present…

21 minutes ago, ScootsMcgoots said:

The one car I know with a "girly" stigma is the prius. 

Should I be worried that I was considering getting one eventually?  >_>

They're supposed to get crazy good gas mileage I think.

1 hour ago, Mooshi said:

The audi TT is typically considered a "girls" car. I used to adore that car until I figured that out. (Not that I could afford it anyway.)

I personally drive an old VW Corrado, hence the name.

Also, while yes stock Miatas were considered girls cars, now-a-day they're more associated with "racing" because they're not made anymore and usually young men buy them.

15 minutes ago, Bleedingyamato said:

Should I be worried that I was considering getting one eventually?  >_>

They're supposed to get crazy good gas mileage I think.

Yes they do, but... Prius...

13 minutes ago, Bleedingyamato said:

What does he drive?

The lambo:

maxresdefault.jpg

1 hour ago, Kosios said:

Thinking of buying this and putting black rims on it.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2014-Honda-Accord-EX-L-/322306573875?forcerrptr=true&hash=item4b0af80633:g:Q0AAAOSwA3dYEEfc&item=322306573875

Is this a girly car?

Edit: Not this exact one from ebay but I want to buy this car.

They have an amazing ability to adapt to the "style" of the owner.  It's only girly if a girl who wants it to be girly drives it.

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

I'm probably the least car-oriented person on the planet, but what makes a car "girly" or "manly?" Certain cars are obviously "girly" as in bright pink paint or cars that look like toddler toys if shrunk down. But for cars like the one in the OP, I can't see it's "gender"-ness.

CPU: Ryzen 9 3900X | Cooler: Noctua NH-D15S | MB: Gigabyte X570 Aorus Elite | RAM: G.SKILL Ripjaws V 32GB 3600MHz | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra | Case: Fractal Design Define R6 Blackout | SSD1: Samsung 840 Pro 256GB | SSD2: Samsung 840 EVO 500GB | HDD1: Seagate Barracuda 2TB | HDD2: Seagate Barracuda 4TB | Monitors: Dell S2716DG + Asus MX259H  | Keyboard: Ducky Shine 5 (Cherry MX Brown) | PSU: Corsair RMx 850W

1 minute ago, Weird Face said:

I'm probably the least car-oriented person on the planet, but what makes a car "girly" or "manly?" Certain cars are obviously "girly" as in bright pink paint or cars that look like toddler toys if shrunk down. But for cars like the one in the OP, I can't see it's "gender"-ness.

Typically rounded, small cars are seen as girly while big cars and trucks with very blunt or sharp edges is seen as manly. But some cars just have that "style" that makes them appear manly or girly, it's just like a sixth sense.

2 minutes ago, theninja35 said:

Typically rounded, small cars are seen as girly while big cars and trucks with very blunt or sharp edges is seen as manly. But some cars just have that "style" that makes them appear manly or girly, it's just like a sixth sense.

Ah, I see, thanks for the insight. I figured there would be some kind of "sixth sense" involved.

CPU: Ryzen 9 3900X | Cooler: Noctua NH-D15S | MB: Gigabyte X570 Aorus Elite | RAM: G.SKILL Ripjaws V 32GB 3600MHz | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra | Case: Fractal Design Define R6 Blackout | SSD1: Samsung 840 Pro 256GB | SSD2: Samsung 840 EVO 500GB | HDD1: Seagate Barracuda 2TB | HDD2: Seagate Barracuda 4TB | Monitors: Dell S2716DG + Asus MX259H  | Keyboard: Ducky Shine 5 (Cherry MX Brown) | PSU: Corsair RMx 850W

19 minutes ago, Ryan_Vickers said:

Yes they do, but... Prius...

The lambo:

They have an amazing ability to adapt to the "style" of the owner.  It's only girly if a girl who wants it to be girly drives it.

Why the Prius hate?  lol

Please tell me Linus doesn't drive a pink car?  ?

I think that if you're worried about how others might perceive the non-existent gender of your car, you should probably work on your self-esteem. You are not defined by how others see you. Work on becoming comfortable with who you are.

51 minutes ago, Bleedingyamato said:

Why the Prius hate?  lol

Please tell me Linus doesn't drive a pink car?  ?

wow, you really haven't seen it have you? xD 

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.