Help me get unbanned from pcpp plz

baconbuilder99

Wouldn't be much of a life lesson if we bailed you out now would it? 

In fact I think it would be unethical for us to undermine your social and emotional development by attempting to reverse your banning... xD

what about "innocent until proven guilty, hmm? i as not ban evading, merely trying to put my shameful past behind me

yeah, but alts are allowed on pcpp, as long as they are not used for crossvoting, could not, and would not have done that. and why is everyone assuming i am guilty? how would you like it if you were wrongly accused?

Just now, baconbuilder99 said:

why is everyone assuming i am guilty? how would you like it if you were wrongly accused?

Guilty of what? Trolling? You stated that in your post that you had a rep of trolling and that you earned it.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

3 minutes ago, baconbuilder99 said:

what about "innocent until proven guilty, hmm? i as not ban evading, merely trying to put my shameful past behind me

Problem here is that you're not innocent. You spammed the 10k posts thread along with many others, made low quality posts, and then you made a blatantly obvious alt and tried to draw attention to yourself by asking if people remembered you. You contributed nothing to the site other than shitposts and spam. You're 100% guilty here

Based on this thread alone and your posts in this thread, I can understand why you're banned and don't foresee you lasting that long here. Your lack of honesty leads me to believe you're going to have a rough time on basically any forum.

-KuJoe

1 hour ago, baconbuilder99 said:

I didn;t troll either

Yes, you did. You created a topic on your DiamondPig66 account in the Off Topic forum called "Who is baconbuilder?" where you asked who YOU were. You also said that you were a new user and had never heard of baconbuilder, aka you.

Your past reputation to make posts that contained no substance didn't exactly work for your benefit. I agree with everyone who said this before: you're going to have to live with what you've brought upon yourself. Sorry.

I did not ask people if they remembered me, I have said it already and will say it again: I made the alt, not because the account was banned, but out of shame for what i did. stop assuming I am guilty. idk what might have happened, but if someone posted under my account, asking if i was remembered, it wasn't me

1 minute ago, baconbuilder99 said:

stop assuming I am guilty.

I'm not assuming you're guilty. You admitted it in this thread in the post I linked above. Unless you're trolling me about trolling on the other forum....

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

I said that because I hated myself for what i did and wished to disassociate my new account  with the old one

Just now, baconbuilder99 said:

I said that because I hated myself for what i did and wished to disassociate my new account  with the old one

Let time roll on then attempt to appeal. Obviously staff won't care when you try mere hours after getting banned.

Check out my guide on how to scan cover art here!

Local asshole and 6th generation console enthusiast.

i hate me for what i did, i really did. I was a shitty idiot and I know it, I just ask for a chance to prove that i am a changed person

Then start fresh here I guess. 

if i do that, wont you judge me for my past? and why haven't i been banned for being a troll? *having a rep as one*

if i do that, wont you judge me for my past? and why haven't i been banned for being a troll? *having a rep as one*

My opinion is neutral and I have no idea who you are. I'm only going by information you've provided. I can't ban you for being a troll on another forum.

I did not ask people if they remembered me, I have said it already and will say it again: I made the alt, not because the account was banned, but out of shame for what i did. stop assuming I am guilty. idk what might have happened, but if someone posted under my account, asking if i was remembered, it wasn't me

If you were truly ashamed for what you did you wouldn't have continued the same behavior on your alt (one word responses, pointless topics, etc.) 

Maybe asking if people remembered you isn't the right word here. I think a more appropriate choice would be denying that you were yourself on your alt. Nonetheless that topic was completely unnecessary because you weren't fooling the staff or anyone else by posting that.

rippey, idk what you saw, but that was not me. ask HotBeanDip, under the new account, the one time I was on it, Iwas giving ideas for how to persuade some other guys parents to get him a pc. anything else, other than that was not me. feel free to disbelive me, its no more than I deserve 

3 minutes ago, Rippey said:

If you were truly ashamed for what you did you wouldn't have continued the same behavior on your alt (one word responses, pointless topics, etc.) 

Maybe asking if people remembered you isn't the right word here. I think a more appropriate choice would be denying that you were yourself on your alt. Nonetheless that topic was completely unnecessary because you weren't fooling the staff or anyone else by posting that.

I wanted to disassociate myself even more with that topic. i see now that it just made everyone realize it was me. I'm a little shit aren't I? I hate myslef: spammer troller, and general shit. go on, LTT heap the abuse on me that i deserve(not satire)

You keep saying you did nothing wrong but apparently you violated their Terms of Service and admitted it on their forum. In case you didn't bother to read the TOS before signing up, it states that the website is only for ages 13 and up while you apparently posted on the forum that you were only 12 years old. That rule isn't a "we don't like little kids" rule, it's a "we don't want to deal with COPPA compliance" rule which can get them into legal trouble if they knowingly allowed a 12 year old to remain a member of the site.

-KuJoe

3 minutes ago, baconbuilder99 said:

rippey, idk what you saw, but that was not me. ask HotBeanDip, under the new account, the one time I was on it, Iwas giving ideas for how to persuade some other guys parents to get him a pc. anything else, other than that was not me. feel free to disbelive me, its no more than I deserve 

You clearly posted that topic seeing as you continued to deny that you were baconbuilder in every comment before and after that thread. Your response to me asking if you were baconbuilder isn't helping your case either 

IMG_1400.PNG

I didn't see that, and that post seemed like a good idea at the time, but just increased my rep as a troll, i see