Help me get unbanned from pcpp plz

baconbuilder99

Right, so what happened is that i have been banned from pcpp for no apparent reason. if anyone has an account on that websight, could they pm a mod o get me unbanned

Create a new account and copy/paste your lists?

Aerocool DS are the best fans you've never tried.

£4,000 CPU and a 750Ti?

PC - NZXT H510 Elite, Ryzen 5600, 16GB DDR3200 2x8GB, EVGA 3070 FTW3 Ultra, Asus VG278HQ 165hz,

Mac - 1.4ghz i5, 4GB DDR3 1600mhz, Intel HD 5000.  x2

Endlessly wishing for a BBQ in space.

they refuse to reply to my emails, made one alt, not even for ban evasion, and i am banned. The second alt, i am not receiving a verification email for. I didn;t troll either

dan, i know you have left, but your account is still there. you must know how it feels to be wrongly accused. i know I did to much spamming, but could you use your account to talk to the staff? if nothing else, i want to know why I was banned. The username to ask about is DiamondPig66.

1 minute ago, baconbuilder99 said:

dan, i know you have left, but your account is still there. you must know how it feels to be wrongly accused. i know I did to much spamming, but could you use your account to talk to the staff? if nothing else, i want to know why I was banned. The username to ask about is DiamondPig66.

I'm not gonna get back on PCPP just to discuss someone else's wrongdoings.

I'm done with that fucking site.

Check out my guide on how to scan cover art here!

Local asshole and 6th generation console enthusiast.

Just now, Dan Castellaneta said:

Then why didn't you do that from the start?

because i was a fool. i freely admit that my rep as a troll was rightfully earned, but could believe that I wanted to change, and help people ut? that's the reason for the alt. at the vey least, ask why i was banned. I sent multiple emails to them btw which they wont answer

5 minutes ago, baconbuilder99 said:

because i was a fool. i freely admit that my rep as a troll was rightfully earned, but could believe that I wanted to change, and help people ut? that's the reason for the alt. at the vey least, ask why i was banned. I sent multiple emails to them btw which they wont answer

Spamming them with emails won't really help your case.

Check out my guide on how to scan cover art here!

Local asshole and 6th generation console enthusiast.

6 minutes ago, Dan Castellaneta said:

I'm not gonna get back on PCPP just to discuss someone else's wrongdoings.

I'm done with that fucking site.

well, can you ask someone else who uses both sites to? i dont know what went wrong anyway,

sorry, didn't finish that last comment, I meant to say how long does it take for the staff to reply to an email

You want to know why I think you got banned? You were shitposting worse than some of the people here. Your thread "I feel like the MSI contest is Ageist" is a prime example, as you said you are 12, which goes against the PCPP TOS (which means you shouldn't have an account there). You also deleted your first account according to some users.

1 minute ago, baconbuilder99 said:

can anyone help me?!

It's your fault. You will need to deal with the consequences. 

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

I guess that's what you get for shitposting / trolling.

People only tend to regret what they did after they get what's coming to them. Sad, but true.

1 hour ago, baconbuilder99 said:

I didn;t troll either

33 minutes ago, baconbuilder99 said:

because i was a fool. i freely admit that my rep as a troll was rightfully earned,

??

so can you not access the website even when not logged in

I deleted the account because i know that I was a total moron on that account, which is why i made the second one, the second one was the improved me, if you will, and is there a rule againt alts now. plus i was aware about the age limit

39 minutes ago, baconbuilder99 said:

well, can you ask someone else who uses both sites to? i dont know what went wrong anyway,

I'm gonna take a guess: You admitted to making an alt account.

99% of forums I've ever used had explicit rules against having alt accounts. So the fact that you apparently had a known reputation as a troll, plus mixed with creating an alt account, is what done you in.

Lessons learned?

1. Don't be a troll, and don't shitpost (unless there's a thread dedicated to that)

2. Don't make an alt account on a forum

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)