I Need Help in Final Mouse Decision...

Xdrone
Go to solution Solved by Aytex,

depends on your hands, if they are pretty small m65 is pretty nice, though i hate the ergonomics of it, EC and naos are very nice all around great mice, As for the g502 fan train, I dislike it personally cause of the weight (Yea even with its "adjustable weights" its still too heavy)

Other alternatives would be Rival 300

Fnatic flick G1 

Dream machines DM1

Roccat Kone

Most of these have 33xx Sensors so they are very nice. also under 100g

I'm not sure if the finalmouse's Scream one is out yet but if you love the ergonomics of the Deathadder/EC then you will most likely love the scream one

Do you guys think I should get either the:

M65 Pro Rgb,

Naos 7000,

Zowie EC1-a or

G502 Rgb

Pls say why, in the reply.

(btw leaning more toward M65 or Naos)

G502.

Multiple buttons that can be customized per game.

Macros for gaming, productivity, and the occasional e-mail that includes pleasant expletives of your choice.

Cor Caeruleus Reborn v6

Spoiler

CPU: Intel - Core i7-8700K

CPU Cooler: be quiet! - PURE ROCK 
Thermal Compound: Arctic Silver - 5 High-Density Polysynthetic Silver 3.5g Thermal Paste 
Motherboard: ASRock Z370 Extreme4
Memory: G.Skill TridentZ RGB 2x8GB 3200/14
Storage: Samsung - 850 EVO-Series 500GB 2.5" Solid State Drive 
Storage: Samsung - 960 EVO 500GB M.2-2280 Solid State Drive
Storage: Western Digital - Blue 2TB 3.5" 5400RPM Internal Hard Drive
Storage: Western Digital - BLACK SERIES 3TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive
Video Card: EVGA - 970 SSC ACX (1080 is in RMA)
Case: Fractal Design - Define R5 w/Window (Black) ATX Mid Tower Case
Power Supply: EVGA - SuperNOVA P2 750W with CableMod blue/black Pro Series
Optical Drive: LG - WH16NS40 Blu-Ray/DVD/CD Writer 
Operating System: Microsoft - Windows 10 Pro OEM 64-bit and Linux Mint Serena
Keyboard: Logitech - G910 Orion Spectrum RGB Wired Gaming Keyboard
Mouse: Logitech - G502 Wired Optical Mouse
Headphones: Logitech - G430 7.1 Channel  Headset
Speakers: Logitech - Z506 155W 5.1ch Speakers

M65 and G502 have the best sensors. (M65 has 3360 where G502 has 3366, EC1a has 3310 and so does Naos) However, choose the shape over the sensor, so whatever feels best for you is what you should buy. 

idk

m65 better software and looks over all. have one right here and every button has nice tactile feedback. feels very nice to the hand too

3 hours ago, psycoUSA said:

m65 better software and looks over all. have one right here and every button has nice tactile feedback. feels very nice to the hand too

Do you have any problems with the big red button being in the way? Is there anything that I should watch out for when buying the M65?

6 hours ago, Xdrone said:

Do you guys think I should get either the:

M65 Pro Rgb,

Naos 7000,

Zowie EC1-a or

G502 Rgb

Pls say why, in the reply.

(btw leaning more toward M65 or Naos)

What type of games to you tend to play, also you have a bit of a mix there of what i would call slim and chunky mice so size of your hands and grip type? Or does that not matter?

What Can I say about myself.......
I'm charming, witty, charismatic, stunningly good looking and am a habitual liar
I have an eating disorder that leaves me permanently hungry, however the more I eat the more my IQ goes down, It is a cruel and unusual curse. (I may also have bum worms)
I have many friends and they find me very funny, they are always laughing when I am around. 
I only have 1 and a half testicles after an incident involving a squire, a jar of vaseline, a bowl of mixed nuts and a Soft Rock mix tape. 

22 hours ago, Delko said:

What type of games to you tend to play, also you have a bit of a mix there of what i would call slim and chunky mice so size of your hands and grip type? Or does that not matter?

Well I have medium-large hands and use claw.

The Naos is a good pick but to be fair all of them are very good mice, try going to your local pc shop and see if they have any out the box see if you like how they feel

What Can I say about myself.......
I'm charming, witty, charismatic, stunningly good looking and am a habitual liar
I have an eating disorder that leaves me permanently hungry, however the more I eat the more my IQ goes down, It is a cruel and unusual curse. (I may also have bum worms)
I have many friends and they find me very funny, they are always laughing when I am around. 
I only have 1 and a half testicles after an incident involving a squire, a jar of vaseline, a bowl of mixed nuts and a Soft Rock mix tape. 

depends on your hands, if they are pretty small m65 is pretty nice, though i hate the ergonomics of it, EC and naos are very nice all around great mice, As for the g502 fan train, I dislike it personally cause of the weight (Yea even with its "adjustable weights" its still too heavy)

Other alternatives would be Rival 300

Fnatic flick G1 

Dream machines DM1

Roccat Kone

Most of these have 33xx Sensors so they are very nice. also under 100g

I'm not sure if the finalmouse's Scream one is out yet but if you love the ergonomics of the Deathadder/EC then you will most likely love the scream one

Did someone say they needed help with their 'final mouse' decision.

Processor: i7 7700k@Stock GPU: GTX 1080 MSI Armor OC  Mobo: Asus Prime Z270-A RAM: Corsair LPX 16GB 3200 MHz CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock 3 SSD: Sandisk Ultra 2 960GB Case: Phanteks P400s PSU: Gigabyte B700H Monitor: AOC G2460PF 1080p 144Hz Mouse: Logitech G900 Keyboard: Corsair Strafe w/ MX Blues

On 11/2/2016 at 2:39 AM, Xdrone said:

Do you have any problems with the big red button being in the way? Is there anything that I should watch out for when buying the M65?

no acually after getting used to it you can become a really precise sniper. not in csgo though...