H440 Hyper Beast confirmed

Clanscorpia
On 2.11.2016 at 9:14 PM, Crazy Ginger said:

I wonder how long it's going to be before someone mods one of these things to have a stattrack counter

Challenge accepted. I have paid it to get shipped to europe so that 200$ tag turned to become close to 360$
Even first thing i need to do us tape it up and dremmel cut it to make space for my X99 asus rampage v edition 10.

Oh it will be a beast allright.... Now where would you put the kill counter? xD

That's one ugly case.

CPU: Intel Core i5-6600k 4.4GHz | Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX Z270F Gaming | Cooler: Cryorig H7 | RAM: GSkill Ripjaws V 8GB 2x4 3200 MHz | GPU: MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X | PSU: Seasonic G-550w 80+ Gold Certified, Semi Modular | Storage: 250GB Samsung 850 EVO, 1TB Western Digital Caviar Blue | Case: NZXT S340 Elite (Black/Red) | Monitor: BenQ XL2411 144hz | Keyboard: Corsair STRAFE RGB Cherry MX Silent | Mouse: Corsair M65 Pro RGB

I'd like to make a Chemistry joke, but all the good ones ARGON. *nudgenudge *winkwink

It looks pretty cool, though it doesn't make me want to cancel the order I have for my windowed Matte Black H440 and spend more money on essentially the same case. I also wouldn't be able to afford it even if I did cancel my current order for the H440.

Though I guess I could say what I could do if I did cancel my H440 order, I could use it to buy pop and food at work during break(s) and after my shift. Sort of the benefits and draw backs I guess to working at a grocery store. 

Anyways I digress, cool looking case. Seems sort of overpriced for what it is but I guess you could say you're paying for the novelty of the case. Since it sounded like there'll only be 1,337 in production so like some airplanes like for example the Canadair CL-215 one day it will likely be hard to come across the sort of unique H440.

Granted a bit different since there will be about 10x more of these cases being produced than the Canadair CL-215.

a Moo Floof connoisseur and curator.

:x@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie || Jake x Brendan :x
Youtube Audio Normalization

Oh god, I wouldn't use that case even if it was free.

CPU: Ryzen 9 3900X | Cooler: Noctua NH-D15S | MB: Gigabyte X570 Aorus Elite | RAM: G.SKILL Ripjaws V 32GB 3600MHz | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra | Case: Fractal Design Define R6 Blackout | SSD1: Samsung 840 Pro 256GB | SSD2: Samsung 840 EVO 500GB | HDD1: Seagate Barracuda 2TB | HDD2: Seagate Barracuda 4TB | Monitors: Dell S2716DG + Asus MX259H  | Keyboard: Ducky Shine 5 (Cherry MX Brown) | PSU: Corsair RMx 850W

this thing looks awesome. Only an extra 80 bucks over the regular nzxt? the limmited availability. this thing is great. half the people who disliked it said it should be some dreadfully boring stuff instead vulcan or asiimov skins? come on that is a snooze. this thing for an extra 80.

worth it 

its gross. love it 
#notasimsplayer. 

Nice case for a csgo fan. That price tho.

I can't seem to find an wallpaper image of that version of Hyper Beast. Anyone got a heads up?

Psh, "Hyper Beast", Ultra Beast is where it's at. 

pokemonsunmoonxclultrabeasts.jpg