Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Michael McAllister

WikiLeaks: Google's Eric Schmidt Collaborates With Clinton Campaign Team to Use the Cloud as Voter Information Aggregation Tool

Recommended Posts

LOL this party of Lincoln horseshit I hear from the right, as if the Southern Strategy never happened and the confederate states didn't flock to the Republican party once they became the party of white identity politics.


My system

CPU: Xeon E3-1231v3  Board: MSI Z97S SLI Krait Edition  GPU: EVGA GTX 970 SC ACX 2.0

RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws X DDR3-2400 CAS 11  SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB  HDD0: HGST Deskstar NAS 4TB 7200RPM

HDD1: Seagate 1TB 7200RPM  HDD2: WD Black 1TB 7200RPM  CASE: Phanteks Enthoo Pro  PSU: Antec Neo Eco 620C

Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, SteveGrabowski0 said:

Hitler abolishing all the unions was a very left wing move. xD

 

I guess Reagan was a left winger too for getting rid of the air traffic controllers union.

I guess the love affair between joe Kennedy and Adolph was a figment as well.

You leftist guys just can't accept that you have been on the side of genocide and murder through your willful ignorance.

 

Oh and it took Ronnie a long time to figure out that the left and the unions were enemies to all free thinkers.

Hitler didn't like communism that's why he abolished the unions ...

The communists tried to take from his pool of left wing nut jobs.

 Your lack of actual knowledge is understandable, It's just not an excuse or a free ride. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ivan134 said:

Lol, you can't make this shit up. Trump said he wants muslims to wear a special ID. The guy who made Jews wear a star of David is a left winger.

Adolf Hitler advocated that the party should change its name to the National Socialist German Workers Party (NSDAP). Hitler, therefore redefined socialism by placing the word "National" before it. He claimed he was only in favour of equality for those who had "German blood". Jews and other "aliens" would lose their rights of citizenship, and immigration of non-Germans should be brought to an end. In April 1920, the German Workers Party became the NSDAP. Hitler became chairman of the new party and Karl Harrer was given the honorary title, Reich Chairman.

 

http://spartacus-educational.com/GERfeder.htm

 

The lie that people like you try to espouse only works on people to stupid and lazy to read.

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, maulemall said:

Adolf Hitler advocated that the party should change its name to the National Socialist German Workers Party (NSDAP). Hitler, therefore redefined socialism by placing the word "National" before it. He claimed he was only in favour of equality for those who had "German blood". Jews and other "aliens" would lose their rights of citizenship, and immigration of non-Germans should be brought to an end. In April 1920, the German Workers Party became the NSDAP. Hitler became chairman of the new party and Karl Harrer was given the honorary title, Reich Chairman.

 

http://spartacus-educational.com/GERfeder.htm

 

The lie that people like you try to espouse only works on people to stupid and lazy to read.

Bahahahahha. Take your meds please.


CPU i7 6700 Cooling Cryorig H7 Motherboard MSI H110i Pro AC RAM Kingston HyperX Fury 16GB DDR4 2133 GPU Pulse RX 5700 XT Case Fractal Design Define Mini C Storage Trascend SSD370S 256GB + WD Black 320GB + Sandisk Ultra II 480GB + WD Blue 1TB PSU EVGA GS 550 Display Nixeus Vue24B FreeSync 144 Hz Monitor (VESA mounted) Keyboard Aorus K3 Mechanical Keyboard Mouse Logitech G402 OS Windows 10 Home 64 bit

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, maulemall said:

I guess the love affair between joe Kennedy and Adolph was a figment as well.

You leftist guys just can't accept that you have been on the side of genocide and murder through your willful ignorance.

 

Oh and it took Ronnie a long time to figure out that the left and the unions were enemies to all free thinkers.

Hitler didn't like communism that's why he abolished the unions ...

The communists tried to take from his pool of left wing nut jobs.

 Your lack of actual knowledge is understandable, It's just not an excuse or a free ride. 

Have you been huffing spray paint tonight son?


My system

CPU: Xeon E3-1231v3  Board: MSI Z97S SLI Krait Edition  GPU: EVGA GTX 970 SC ACX 2.0

RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws X DDR3-2400 CAS 11  SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB  HDD0: HGST Deskstar NAS 4TB 7200RPM

HDD1: Seagate 1TB 7200RPM  HDD2: WD Black 1TB 7200RPM  CASE: Phanteks Enthoo Pro  PSU: Antec Neo Eco 620C

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, wrathoftheturkey said:

if i can balance my budget why can't the government balance its checkbook? Won't the government go bankrupt or something?

Cause democrats hate spending cuts and republicans hate tax increases.  Both of which are required to balance the budget lol. 

 

 

15 hours ago, Michael McAllister said:

Prop 61 will enable Medi-Cal to negotiate drug prices at the same rates as the VA.

Hopefully, if passed, it works as intended and doesn't backfire like some of their other props. 

 

 

15 hours ago, mark_cameron said:

I think that Donald Trump's campaign use of Bots to basically dominate discussion on social media platforms - like Twitter is a bigger issue.

The problem is he isn't the only one, and this isn't the first election where it has occurred.  He has just doubled down on it.

 

In 2004 in the lead up to the Bush-Kerry election, back when AOL chat rooms were still a thing,  i remember people and bots going on cut&paste diatribes about how great Kerry was and how much of a devil Bush was. This persisted daily and through the election.

in 2008 i recall the same issue but this time on facebook.

2012 the Obama campaign paid people to protest and heckle Romney at his speaking engagements. 

 

Republicans have have tried to do similar things, but they've never gotten any traction with it. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 01/11/2016 at 11:12 PM, SteveGrabowski0 said:

Hitler a left winger xD

 

On 02/11/2016 at 0:17 AM, SteveGrabowski0 said:

Hitler abolishing all the unions was a very left wing move. xD

 

I guess Reagan was a left winger too for getting rid of the air traffic controllers union.

 

Hitler and the 'Nationalist Socialism Party' was a socialist economically (left wing) privately owned but state controlled PLANNED ECONOMY and extreme right wing on issues of race and nationalism.

 

Its American simplism to try and define it in a bipartisan manner as left v right - two dimensional argument.

 

When its more three dimensional depending on what issues are under consideration (economy and individualism or collectivism).

 

Americans try and judge everyone else through their own political system. It shows.


My Rig "Valiant"  Intel® Core™ i7-5930 @3.5GHz ; Asus X99 DELUXE 3.1 ; Corsair H110i ; Corsair Dominator Platinium 64GB 3200MHz CL16 DDR4 ; 2 x 6GB ASUS NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 980 Ti Strix ; Corsair Obsidian Series 900D ; Samsung 950 Pro NVME + Samsung 850 Pro SATA + HDD Western Digital Black - 2TB ; Corsair AX1500i Professional 80 PLUS Titanium ; x3 Samsung S27D850T 27-Inch WQHD Monitor
 
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/11/2016 at 9:30 PM, wrathoftheturkey said:

As a percentage of our GDP our national debt isn't that bad either, but you don't hear people talking about that do you (sarcasm intended)

 

while on the subject of the debt and comic sans

 

if i can balance my budget why can't the government balance its checkbook? Won't the government go bankrupt or something?

 

smh

 

Governments can generally rely on economic growth, which lessens the burden of existing debt. So it's possible for a country to run a consistent deficit indefinitely. It can't be a big deficit, but it's possible.

 

In practice it's better if the government spends a lot of money during downturns, and then runs a modest surplus when the economy rebounds.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Sakkura said:

 

Governments can generally rely on economic growth, which lessens the burden of existing debt. So it's possible for a country to run a consistent deficit indefinitely. It can't be a big deficit, but it's possible.

 

In practice it's better if the government spends a lot of money during downturns, and then runs a modest surplus when the economy rebounds.

i have to second this.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, mark_cameron said:

 

 

Hitler and the 'Nationalist Socialism Party' was a socialist economically (left wing) privately owned but state controlled PLANNED ECONOMY and extreme right wing on issues of race and nationalism.

 

Its American simplism to try and define it in a bipartisan manner as left v right - two dimensional argument.

 

When its more three dimensional depending on what issues are under consideration (economy and individualism or collectivism).

 

Americans try and judge everyone else through their own political system. It shows.

So you're saying Hitler wasn't a left winger? Thank you for agreeing with me. 


My system

CPU: Xeon E3-1231v3  Board: MSI Z97S SLI Krait Edition  GPU: EVGA GTX 970 SC ACX 2.0

RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws X DDR3-2400 CAS 11  SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB  HDD0: HGST Deskstar NAS 4TB 7200RPM

HDD1: Seagate 1TB 7200RPM  HDD2: WD Black 1TB 7200RPM  CASE: Phanteks Enthoo Pro  PSU: Antec Neo Eco 620C

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SteveGrabowski0 said:

So you're saying Hitler wasn't a left winger? Thank you for agreeing with me. 

more of steve showing off his 7th grade education... xD

 

I know you are but what am I...Neener neener

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, maulemall said:

more of steve showing off his 7th grade education... xD

 

I know you are but what am I...Neener neener

Party of Lincoln, what horseshit xD


My system

CPU: Xeon E3-1231v3  Board: MSI Z97S SLI Krait Edition  GPU: EVGA GTX 970 SC ACX 2.0

RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws X DDR3-2400 CAS 11  SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB  HDD0: HGST Deskstar NAS 4TB 7200RPM

HDD1: Seagate 1TB 7200RPM  HDD2: WD Black 1TB 7200RPM  CASE: Phanteks Enthoo Pro  PSU: Antec Neo Eco 620C

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, SteveGrabowski0 said:

Party of Lincoln, what horseshit xD

Again with the bravado of ignorance... Truly the texass shining through..xD

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, maulemall said:

Again with the bravado of ignorance... Truly the texass shining through..xD

Your base is the confederate states that Lincoln thankfully put in their place 150 years ago. LOL the Party of Lincoln now the party of white identity politics, nominating a piece of shit whose campaign started with the right wing conspiracy theory about Obama not being a citizen.


My system

CPU: Xeon E3-1231v3  Board: MSI Z97S SLI Krait Edition  GPU: EVGA GTX 970 SC ACX 2.0

RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws X DDR3-2400 CAS 11  SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB  HDD0: HGST Deskstar NAS 4TB 7200RPM

HDD1: Seagate 1TB 7200RPM  HDD2: WD Black 1TB 7200RPM  CASE: Phanteks Enthoo Pro  PSU: Antec Neo Eco 620C

Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, SteveGrabowski0 said:

Your base is the confederate states that Lincoln thankfully put in their place 150 years ago. LOL the Party of Lincoln now the party of white identity politics, nominating a piece of shit whose campaign started with the right wing conspiracy theory about Obama not being a citizen.

Yes it's common knowledge that hillery started that birther drama so try again.

and while trump is a piece of shit you have to really hate America to support the piece of shit you guys have representing you.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

But yes it is disgusting seeing a Goldwater Girl with the Democratic nomination.


My system

CPU: Xeon E3-1231v3  Board: MSI Z97S SLI Krait Edition  GPU: EVGA GTX 970 SC ACX 2.0

RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws X DDR3-2400 CAS 11  SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB  HDD0: HGST Deskstar NAS 4TB 7200RPM

HDD1: Seagate 1TB 7200RPM  HDD2: WD Black 1TB 7200RPM  CASE: Phanteks Enthoo Pro  PSU: Antec Neo Eco 620C

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.


×