What Soundcard?

Mihle

I want a sound card to get better Audio, so I want to know what is the best Soundcard for less than 250 Euro?

“Remember to look up at the stars and not down at your feet. Try to make sense of what you see and wonder about what makes the universe exist. Be curious. And however difficult life may seem, there is always something you can do and succeed at. 
It matters that you don't just give up.”

-Stephen Hawking

Best soundcard is no soundcard.

What headphones do you have?

I have G35(I know that I dont need a sound card for them) but I are going to buy Corsair SP2500...

“Remember to look up at the stars and not down at your feet. Try to make sense of what you see and wonder about what makes the universe exist. Be curious. And however difficult life may seem, there is always something you can do and succeed at. 

-Stephen Hawking

I have G35(I know that I dont need a sound card for them) but I are going to buy Corsair SP2500...

Then you really don't need a sound card. Speakers don't really benefit much from an amp/DAC upgrade. Especially since the monitors that come with that set are less than average.

Save your money, you don't need to buy anything. Take the money and either buy a better pair of headphones, or better speakers.

Then you really don't need a sound card. Speakers don't really benefit much from an amp/DAC upgrade. Especially since the monitors that come with that set are less than average.

Save your money, you don't need to buy anything. Take the money and either buy a better pair of headphones, or better speakers.

can you tell me to speakers as are better but aroud same price(cen be less and can cost 25% more)?

-Stephen Hawking

can you tell me to speakers as are better but aroud same price(cen be less and can cost 25% more)?

I don't really know the prices since I'm in the US, but Look for Fostex p.04, or Audio Engine A5+. For the sub-woofer just pick something name brand that's around 8-10 inches.

Better yet, show me where you'll be purchasing from and I'll take a look.

I don't really know the prices since I'm in the US, but Look for Fostex p.04, or Audio Engine A5+. For the sub-woofer just pick something name brand that's around 8-10 inches.

Better yet, show me where you'll be purchasing from and I'll take a look.

You probably dont understand Norwegian, so no point to give you a link to the site I am going to buy it from...

Audio Engine A5+ are not in the stores here, and did you meen Fostex pmo.4n? if not, that is not in stores here.

-Stephen Hawking

You probably dont understand Norwegian, so no point to give you a link to the site I am going to buy it from...

Audio Engine A5+ are not in the stores here, and did you meen Fostex pmo.4n? if not, that is not in stores here.

Google translates it for me, or at least tell me what brands are available to you.

Go to prisjakt.no, and use the search bar to search after stuff, you can't buy stuff from that site, but you can see if any of the Norwegian shops have that thing you search on, because you will we if the right thing comes up or not.(and you can see what store as have that thing you search on are cheapest in.

-Stephen Hawking

I really don't need a head phones, because I most often use my crappy speakers to 15 Euro , I don't know why, I only do... But I can always start to use them more....

-Stephen Hawking

I really don't need a head phones, because I most often use my crappy speakers to 15 Euro , I don't know why, I only do... But I can always start to use them more....

All of those speakers are passive, so you'll need some type of amp with them. 

So I Must buy speakers and amp and sound card or no speakers at all?

-Stephen Hawking

No

-Stephen Hawking

You though of buying stuff out side your country?

Sponsored by Twitch and DxRacer.

That usually cost more than buying from my country, it seems cheaper, but it is not, because I must then pay 25% more.

-Stephen Hawking

That usually cost more than buying from my country, it seems cheaper, but it is not, because I must then pay 25% more.

Depends where. Anyway good luck with your search.

Sponsored by Twitch and DxRacer.

MayflowerElectronics, what you are telling me is that its no point to upgrade my speekers? and I shuld buy a new headset and amp?

i have creative inspire T10 as speakers now.

and I have heard that corsair sp2500 is good... do I need Amp or sound card if I buy them?

-Stephen Hawking

MayflowerElectronics, what you are telling me is that its no point to upgrade my speekers? and I shuld buy a new headset and amp?

and I have heard that corsair sp2500 is good... do I need Amp or sound card if I buy them?

Don't need anything for either of those.

No, save your money.

Don't need anything for either of those.

what do you meen? are you talking about amp og  and soundcard, or the speackers or new headset or what?

-Stephen Hawking

No, save your money.

so dont buy annything?

-Stephen Hawking

what do you meen? are you talking about amp og  and soundcard, or the speackers or new headset or what?

so dont buy annything?

You don't need anything more then onboard if you get those speakers, if you get nicer headphones might as well get a FiiO or something because it doesn't hurt. 

You don't need anything more then onboard if you get those speakers, if you get nicer headphones might as well get a FiiO or something because it doesn't hurt.

it is because the speekers have bult in or are they dont need because they arent very good? if they dont are so good, I want someone to tell me whats good...

-Stephen Hawking