23 Noctua fans? Well... yeaa! [Upgraded to 18 Cores]

Speechless lol so awesome.

My Rig: CPU - Intel i7 2600k OC @ 4.5 GHz | CPU Cooler - Coolermaster Hyper 212+ (Push & Pull) | Motherboard - Asus P8P67 Deluxe | RAM - Corsair Vengeance 16GB 1600GPU - EVGA GTX 980 (SC) | Case - Coolermaster HAF 932 Advanced Blue Edition | PSU - Corsair TX850W | DisplaysDell S2417DG, BenQ XL2420T | Keyboard - Logitech G213 Prodigy |  Mouse - Logitech G303 | Headset - Sennheiser PC363D | Questions? Twitter=@Mattler119 

Hey man could you Show us how u mounted the fans to your gpu?

his_7970_iceq_x2_turbo_exploded.jpg

This is the Card i had at this time. I just removed the two fans that came with the gpu and strapped the noctuas with zipties onto it :)

post-17859-0-49081900-1419855064_thumb.j

post-17859-0-20586800-1419855090_thumb.j

Why do you need so much Fans? Damn

[spoiler=My PC]

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i7 6700K | COOLER: Corsair H105 | MOBO: ASUS Z170i Gaming Pro AC | RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 16GB 2400MHz | GPU: EVGA GTX 980 Classified | CASE: BitFenix Prodigy | SSD: Samsung 950 Pro 512GB | PSU: XFX XTR 650W [spoiler= Le Other Stuff] Monitor: BenQ XL2411Z | Keyboard: Ozone Strike Pro | Mouse: A4 Tech X7 F4 | MousePad: Ozone

Spoiler
Spoiler

PlayStation 2 | PSP 2000 | Game Boy Color | Nintendo DS Lite | Nintendo 3DS | Wii

Spoiler

Sony Xperia J (Why u so bad D:) | iPod 4th gen | iPhone 4 | Yarvik Xenta 13c (3muchchrome5her)

Spoiler
Spoiler

Pentium B980 | 500GB WD Blue | Intel HD Graphixxx | 4Gegabeytes of REHAM

Current OS: MSX 10.0 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)Ilikethelennyfaceyouknow( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Windows Password Reset Guide

I dont need them :) But once i started... there was no way back :P

btw: thx guys for 25,000 views :D

post-17859-0-45664400-1419869177.png

I just think this is so cool. I wanna do this someday!

ALCATRAZ |   CPU: i9 9900k @ 5GHz, Motherboard: Asus Prime Z390-A, RAM: Corsair Vengence LPX 32GB, GPU: Gigabyte 1070Ti Case: Zalman MS800 Plus, Storage: Corsair 2TB NVME | Crucial M550 128GB SSD  |  WD 640GB HDD, PSU: XFX Pro Series 1050w, Display: ASUS MG279Q, Cooling: Noctua NH-D15

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

You know how people say it's a shame they are that typical brown and beige?

I actually quite like them.

I cannot be held responsible for any bad advice given.

I've no idea why the world is afraid of 3D-printed guns when clearly 3D-printed crossbows would be more practical for now.

My rig: The StealthRay. Plans for a newer, better version of its mufflers are already being made.

This is the Card i had at this time. I just removed the two fans that came with the gpu and strapped the noctuas with zipties onto it :)

Noctua on GPUs GTW!

Even though I can't set mine lower than cca 460RPM because of this stupid board, I still love them.

PC: CPU: Intel i7-4790 MB: Gigabyte B85N RAM: Adata 4GB + Kingston 8GB SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB GPU: XFX GTR RX 480 8GB Case: Advantech IPC-510 PSU: Corsair RM1000i KB: Idobao x YMDK ID75 with Outemu Silent Grey Mouse: Logitech G305 Mousepad: LTT Deskpad Headphones: AKG K240 Sextett
Phone: Sony Xperia 5 II

• 1 month later...

Going hard copper tubing from the case to the rads :)

post-17859-0-83573000-1431592289_thumb.j

Is that a...home depot? in Germoney?

Specs: 4790k | Asus Z-97 Pro Wifi | MX100 512GB SSD | NZXT H440 Plastidipped Black | Dark Rock 3 CPU Cooler | MSI 290x Lightning | EVGA 850 G2 | 3x Noctua Industrial NF-F12's

Bought a powermac G5, expect a mod log sometime in 2015

Corsair is overrated, and Anime is ruined by the people who watch it

Hey, have you ever heard of a company called Noctua? They make some really great fans and coolers, maybe even the best around. But they're not that well known, it's a shame really.

Just kidding... I love my Noctua cooler, it's so quiet. :)

Shit sorry dude forgot to sub but I am now. I've been looking forward to seeing the copper tubing since you first mentioned it :D

So. Rig is up and running on PVC tubes right now to determine noise levels. But i think this is the place where it stays :D So... next thing is deciding where to run the copper lines. But this time it is so close to the rig, that i am not sure if it is worth the hustle to be honest :/ at first i was thinking about moving the rads to the other room :) tubes through the wall... xD 

post-17859-0-34441300-1432382569_thumb.j

Oh man this build is so baller.

But I must tell you , personaly , if the rads would be above the PC it kinda brakes the silent point and it's just for the looks.

Still cool IMO

Oh man this build is so baller.

But I must tell you , personaly , if the rads would be above the PC it kinda brakes the silent point and it's just for the looks.

Still cool IMO

Mate, these are noctua fans. There is so much rad space they barely even have to spin up past ~600 RPM, this is basically as silent as it gets. The pump is the loudest part of the build.

Specs: 4790k | Asus Z-97 Pro Wifi | MX100 512GB SSD | NZXT H440 Plastidipped Black | Dark Rock 3 CPU Cooler | MSI 290x Lightning | EVGA 850 G2 | 3x Noctua Industrial NF-F12's

Bought a powermac G5, expect a mod log sometime in 2015

Corsair is overrated, and Anime is ruined by the people who watch it

Mate, these are noctua fans. There is so much rad space they barely even have to spin up past ~600 RPM, this is basically as silent as it gets. The pump is the loudest part of the build.

Exactly! You cant hear the fans :) Only if the Pump goes 100% it is slightly audible. :) btw: The Fans spin around 430-600RPM :) MAXIMUM! :)  But the PVC tubing between Rads and PC doesnt look that nice imo :(

600RPM doesnt tell me how loud it actually is but i guess its very silent , those are noctua fans after all

• 1 month later...

Okay, no copper pipes soon :/ but at least the system survived moving to the new flat :)

And yea... have to improve the cable management behind the desk :P

post-17859-0-90624200-1435342902_thumb.j

Okay, no copper pipes soon :/ but at least the system survived moving to the new flat :)

And yea... have to improve the cable management behind the desk :P

yay, the project's completely dead yet