23 Noctua fans? Well... yeaa! [Upgraded to 18 Cores]

:P I am not insane :P Maybe a little :P Its 30°C in Germany... but i got a silent rig :P

I guess he hasnt seen the build yet :( 

• 2 weeks later...

Sweet .

Crust : Intel Core i5 4690K @ 4.4Ghz 1.45v  |  MotherboardMSI Z97 MPower  |  Fruity FillingMSI GTX 960 Armor 2Way-SLI |  CoolingNoctua NH-D15  |  RAM : 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz | Storage : 2xSamsung 840 EVO 500GB SSDs Raid-0  |  Power Supply : Seasonic X-Series 1250W 80+Gold  |  Monitor : Dell U2713HM 27" 60Hz 1440p  |                                                                                                                                           

(borat voice) Greaaat Successss, its niceeeee I like

I say this because, I had a very bad Gypsie attack...they stole my wife, plow... and they touch my horse in a very bad way... he got very depressed.

Real neat idea man. Looks great. I had a i7 950 it was a stellar chip, first CPU I ever touched 4GHz with. I run a 3+1 monitor setup myself so I know how awesome it is. If you haven't been HERE before it will be your new best friend. You'll find every fix and tweak for basically every game you could play in Eyefinity / Surround on there and a great community who KNOWS their stuff when it comes to MM. I'm not a big enough jerk to say eww bad cable management, that shit doesn't matter. Instead I'll say eww 16:10 burn it with fire. \jk

Awesome rig man.

Thx 4 your post =) I know that page and it is cool =) 

You mean the CM on the Radiators? Already working on custom PCB and a nice frame around it to cover the cables ;) 16:10 is the way to go for working ;) I hate 16:9 ^^ 

Thx for your likes =))

Why is the pump regulator in German? ("Durchfluss" instead of flow)

If you are really interested, check my profile ^^

Jesus how did I not see this before...

Like E-Sports? Check out the E-Sports forum for competitive click click pew pew

Like Anime? Check out Heaven Society the forums local Anime club

I was only living because it was too much trouble to die.

R9 7950x | RTX4090

Just a little question, which monitor arms are you using? 

For the rest, it looks amazing, great work!

Business Management Student @ University St. Gallen (Switzerland)

HomeServer: i7 4930k - GTX 1070ti - ASUS Rampage IV Gene - 32Gb Ram

Laptop: MacBook Pro Retina 15" 2018

Operating Systems (Virtualised using VMware): Windows Pro 10, Cent OS 7

Why is the pump regulator in German? ("Durchfluss" instead of flow)

because i am german :D 

Did noctua give you anything for free? Considering how many fans you bought, they must have noticed :P

Is there a difference in temperature between using one or two radiators? it look sick! 

AMD FX 8320@ Stock - Asus M5A99X Evo R2.0 - Kingston HyperX 8GB 1600Mhz - Corsair Carbide 200R - Powercolor Radeon HD 7950 PCS+OC@970Mhz core 1400Mhz memory - Corsair CS650W - Samsung 840 EVO 250GB 
LG 22EA53VQ 21.5" - CM Storm Xornet - CM Storm Quickfire TK - Creative Inspire T3130 2.1

Did noctua give you anything for free? Considering how many fans you bought, they must have noticed :P

They did :D http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/68251-23-noctua-fans-well-yeaa-completed/page-2#entry2019433

Is there a difference in temperature between using one or two radiators? it look sick! 

Of course there is =) But my target is a silent system ;) fans run below 500rpm most of the time so during gaming you almost cant hear the rig =)

Of course there is =) But my target is a silent system ;) fans run below 500rpm most of the time so during gaming you almost cant hear the rig =)

WOW just WOW you can even run it passively then cant you?

AMD FX 8320@ Stock - Asus M5A99X Evo R2.0 - Kingston HyperX 8GB 1600Mhz - Corsair Carbide 200R - Powercolor Radeon HD 7950 PCS+OC@970Mhz core 1400Mhz memory - Corsair CS650W - Samsung 840 EVO 250GB 
LG 22EA53VQ 21.5" - CM Storm Xornet - CM Storm Quickfire TK - Creative Inspire T3130 2.1

Might be possible, but minimum rpm set is 250rpm =) so you CAN'T hear the fans due to the cupboard between desk and radiators =)

I love that it says "FEAR IT" on the box for that massive thing... You seem to have put it to good use^^

It's a                        Hajimimashite

Sleeping Cat             Watashi wa Miku Hatsune Desu :3

Mjau (^w^)                Linus wa kawaii desu! Hai ka XD

Thx =) The last modification will be the cablemanagement on the radiators and maybe a fangrill on it. and a different fitting on the top radiator... the 45° doesnt look soooo nice i think.

When my Gf heard me blurt-out, "holy crap!! Awesome!".. then saw that I was looking at this, it looked like she ate a gym sock(expression) and went to go browse on Eharmony haha.. oh well,  it IS WAAAY cool.. Cheers

Did you just did your first post on my post? :D

How cool do your components run? Mainly GPU and CPU?

Command Center:

Case: Corsair 900D; PSU: Corsair AX1200i; Mobo: ASUS Rampage IV Black Edition; CPU: i7-3970x; CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i; GPU: 2x ASUS DCII GTX780Ti OC; RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 64GB (8x8) 2133MHz CL9; Speaker: Logitech Z2300; HDD 1: Samsung 840 EVO 500GB; HDD 2: 2x Samsung 540 EVO 500GB (Raid 0); HDD 3: 2x Seagate Barracuda 3TB (Raid 0); Monitor 1: LG 42" LED TV; Monitor 2: BenQ XL2420TE; Headphones 1: Denon AH-D7000Headphones 2Audio-Technica AD1000PRMHeadphones 3Sennheiser Momentum Over-EarHeadsetSteelseries Siberia Elite; Keyboard: Corsair Strafe RBG; Mouse: Steelseries Rival 300; Other: Macbook Pro 15 Retina (Mid-2014), PlayStation 4, Nexus 7 32GB (2014), iPhone 6 64GB, Samsung Galaxy S6 64GB