Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
enthalpy

23 Noctua fans? Well... yeaa! [Upgraded to 18 Cores]

Posted · Original PosterOP

yay, the project's completely dead yet

Yes. Sorry for that. Underestimated the amount of money the new flat and furniture would take out of my project-money-box :/ And before I do a crappy halfhearted job... i wait for the time i got enough cash to spare :) 

33 minutes ago, enthalpy said:

But wait... there is more ;) It was about time! :D 23 Noctua got an upgrade! :D

...and in march 2018 we go hard pipe :D 

Hey the update is only what, 2 years late? Seems plenty fast to me. :P

Water is about 1-2K above room temperature. GPU in 40s and CPU depending on the load. 100% 4.5GHz @ 1.1V about mid 60s. It peaks about 50K above Water due to the Intel Stock TIM. But there was no need for delidding yet :D AVX512 is about 3GHz on all cores... otherwise my PSU melts :D

have you tried passively cooling it? i wanted to put 2 of these radiators under my desk, but the mounting mechanism is by hanging

puts my 13 NF-F12s to shame.

9900K  / Asus Maximus Formula XI / 32Gb G.Skill RGB 4266mHz / 2TB Samsung Evo Plus &1TB Samsung 970 Evo / EVGA 980ti FE.

2 loops : XSPC EX240 + 2x RX360 (CPU + VRMs) / EK Supremacy Evo & RX360 (GPU) / EK FCWB. D5 pumps / EK Res

11 NF-F12s / 3 A12 x 25s and a Corsair IQ 140 case fan / CM HAF Stacker 945 / Corsair AX 860i

Asus ROG Swift PG278Q / Duckyshine 6 YOTR / Logitech G502 / Thrustmaster Warthog & TPR / Blue Yeti / Sennheiser HD598SE

Valve Index, Knuckles & 2x Lighthouse V2

12 hours ago, poopy said:

have you tried passively cooling it? i wanted to put 2 of these radiators under my desk, but the mounting mechanism is by hanging

Does not work good passively, due to the direction of airflow. You should use another type of rad for that! https://www.aquatuning.de/wasserkuehlung/radiatoren/radiatoren-passiv/8381/alphacool-cape-cora-hf-642-konvekt-schwarz?c=353