Case

PeggersXtreme

Computer Case  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Which case would be best for keeping my parts cool?

• Corsair Air 540 White
    • NZXT H440 White
    • NZXT S340 White

Hi,

I'm looking to buy a new case and AIO cooler at the same time if I go with a corsair case I will buy a corsair AIO and if I get an NZXT case I will get the Kraken X61 AIO which case would you go for I want to keep parts as cool as possible whilst not been super loud but I don't mind too much noise as long as it's not louder than my current 780T with 7 fans at 7v. I am going white and black theme with RGB lighting so it will be the white version of the cases. The corsair one is appealing to me from the point the USB ports are on the front my pc sits on my desk so this is convenient (I don't know why companies keep putting them on the top) but I like the NZXT cases from a style point but worry about the solid front panels blocking air flow too much.

Custom PC:

Intel Core i7 5960X GTX1080 Strix | 64gb 2400mhz DDR4 Corsair Vengeance Ram | Samsung S951 256gb M.2 | 4TB WD Blue SSHD | EVGA Supernova G2 1300watt PSU | Acer XB270HU | Corsair K95 RGB | Corsair M65 RGB |

I'm a bit biased towards cube style cases and I'd personally go with the  Corsair Air 540 White if I wasn't already a Caselabs junky.  :D

By the way, you should post the pictures of all three in the thread so everyone doesn't have to look them up.  May get more responses.

Just now, done12many2 said:

I'm a bit biased towards cube style cases and I personally go with the  Corsair Air 540 White if I wasn't already a Caselabs junky.  :D

By the way, you should post the pictures of all three in the thread so everyone doesn't have to look them up.  Make get more responses.

Ah ok yeah the Caselabs cases are nice but soo expensive lol but I guess they are more of a case for many years I have a bad habbit of changing case more often than any part of my PC whoops lol but this time I would like it to last quite a while I worry about the NZXT cases being restrictive of airflow being silent optimised cases. I'll post some images

Custom PC:

Intel Core i7 5960X GTX1080 Strix | 64gb 2400mhz DDR4 Corsair Vengeance Ram | Samsung S951 256gb M.2 | 4TB WD Blue SSHD | EVGA Supernova G2 1300watt PSU | Acer XB270HU | Corsair K95 RGB | Corsair M65 RGB |

1st picture is corsair air 540

2nd picture is NZXT H440

3rd picture is NZXT S340

untitled.png

large_c39c949f267666a3.png

large_c9e6ed04b5d1b066.png

Custom PC:

9 minutes ago, done12many2 said:

I'm a bit biased towards cube style cases and I personally go with the  Corsair Air 540 White if I wasn't already a Caselabs junky.  :D

By the way, you should post the pictures of all three in the thread so everyone doesn't have to look them up.  Make get more responses.

I've been noticing with newer cases they keep putting the USB ports on the top which is ok if you have your pc on the floor but I have mine on my desk so I can see all the parts lol and it's quite annoying if for example you use a cabled controller which I prefer to use having the cable looping over from the top of the case.

Custom PC:

2 minutes ago, PeggersXtreme said:

I've been noticing with newer cases they keep putting the USB ports on the top which is ok if you have your pc on the floor but I have mine on my desk so I can see all the parts lol and it's quite annoying if for example you use a cabled controller which I prefer to use having the cable looping over from the top of the case.

Hub.  Solved.  :D

Just now, done12many2 said:

yeah I use a hub now on my 780t no way I can reach the top of that case it towers my monitors makes 27" monitor look tiny lol

Custom PC:

41 minutes ago, done12many2 said:

On second thoughts I might actually struggle to even fit my GPU in the H440

Custom PC: