Do you stand up wiping or do you sit down and wipe

Alright boys and girls, lets talk about something crazy and I want some discussions and conversation about this lightly thought subject that should be thought deeply. Do you wipe your ass standing up or sitting down.For myself I wipe my ass sitting down. Why? Because its not meant to be a squatting exercise and its easier to wipe. I want you to say which style and why?

i have a halfway position where it's halfway standing and halfway sitting and i just wipe in that position.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

1 minute ago, terrytek said:

i have a halfway position where it's halfway standing and halfway sitting and i just wipe in that position.

lol that's a thigh exercise right there mate.

Just now, JustinWadaa said:

lol that's a thigh exercise right there mate.

gotta get dem thighs tho

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Just now, terrytek said:

gotta get dem thighs tho

can you watermelon with them. ;)

ice_cube_wtf_gqvqs30u.gif

LTT Community Standards                                               Welcome!-A quick guide for new members to LTT

Man's Machine- i7-7700k@5.0GHz / Asus M8H / GTX 1080Ti / 4x4gb Gskill 3000 CL15  / Custom loop / 240gb Intel SSD / 3tb HDD / Corsair RM1000x / Dell S2716DG

The Lady's Rig- G3258@4.4GHz(1.39v) on Hyper 212 / Gigabyte GA-B85M / gtx750 / 8gb PNY xlr8 / 500gb seagate HDD / CS 450M / Asus PB277Q