Custom PC under $400?

NoNeedSteve
3 minutes ago, DrM said:

she probably doesnt need more than a celeron, but on the off chance that shes a pro office worker running 7 different programs at once :ph34r:

True story, my dad called me once because his computer was barely moving at all, and all he was doing was web browsing. He had a decent Athlon X2 in there, and I'd upgraded his RAM to 8GB myself, so I was at a loss. I directed him into Task Manager, and he somehow had 7.8GB of his 8GB in use (so, all of it). It then occurred to me to ask him if he was using Chrome, and when he said yes, I asked how many tabs he had open.

"Hold on, let me count them."

Aerocool DS are the best fans you've never tried.

Hypnotoad's RAM is dying, his motherboard is acting like the 6-year-old AsRock it is, a couple of SATA ports have just stopped working, but the RGB remains. The RGB always remains. Hypnotoad lives. All glory to the Hypnotoad.

2 minutes ago, gtx1060=value said:

...were you expecting a different answer? o.O

Yes, it's 2871 as in the year 2871. I traveled all this way, back in time, just to help you. And you thought your mama lied when she said you were special-_-

Just now, Xanthe_2871 said:

...were you expecting a different answer? o.O

did you buy something from them? Or do u pay 5 dollars to have that little sticker thingy

Just now, gtx1060=value said:

did you buy something from them? Or do u pay 5 dollars to have that little sticker thingy

I watch Linus's, Linuses, Linusi, the videos made by Linus, and with Vessel shutting down I still want a way to support the channel. 

Yes, it's 2871 as in the year 2871. I traveled all this way, back in time, just to help you. And you thought your mama lied when she said you were special-_-

3 minutes ago, gtx1060=value said:

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X Heatsink: Gelid Phantom Black GPU: Palit RTX 3060 Ti Dual RAM: Corsair DDR4 2x8GB 3000Mhz mobo: Asus X570-P case: Fractal Design Define C PSU: Superflower Leadex Gold 650W

2 minutes ago, herman mcpootis said:

do you stalk my posts or something, on almost every thread i post on, you're there replying to me

Thank you everyone. I think I like Stardar1's build best, or maybe Xanthe_2871. I might pick the parts I like from those two and make one like that. ?? 

Thank you for the input! 

Just now, gtx1060=value said:

do you stalk my posts or something, on almost every thread i post on, you're there replying to me

i'm often at new builds and planning, chances are i'll bump into you frequently if you're also usually there.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X Heatsink: Gelid Phantom Black GPU: Palit RTX 3060 Ti Dual RAM: Corsair DDR4 2x8GB 3000Mhz mobo: Asus X570-P case: Fractal Design Define C PSU: Superflower Leadex Gold 650W