HELP

LucasDerpYT

Ok, so I was just watching iPhone 7 & 7 Plus video. I noticed that Brandon's number was leaked. I did in fact call him and let him know (even though I had to leave a voicemail). But to Taran and other editors, fix it, or have him get a new number.

4 minutes ago, LucasDerpYT said:

Ok, so I was just watching iPhone 7 & 7 Plus video. I noticed that Brandon's number was leaked. I did in fact call him and let him know (even though I had to leave a voicemail). But to Taran and other editors, fix it, or have him get a new number.

You should probably email LMG, if I was Brandon, I wouldn't trust a voicemail from a random number right after filming a video on a phone. Plus, saying that you found a leaked number for someone who helps run a channel with over a million subscribers will just make people go back and try to find his number, then prank call him and stuff.

Quote me to see my reply!

SPECS:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X Motherboard: MSI B450-A Pro Max RAM: 32GB I forget GPU: MSI Vega 56 Storage: 256GB NVMe boot, 512GB Samsung 850 Pro, 1TB WD Blue SSD, 1TB WD Blue HDD PSU: Inwin P85 850w Case: Fractal Design Define C Cooling: Stock for CPU, be quiet! case fans, Morpheus Vega w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 2 for GPU Monitor: 3x Thinkvision P24Q on a Steelcase Eyesite triple monitor stand Mouse: Logitech MX Master 3 Keyboard: Focus FK-9000 (heavily modded) Mousepad: Aliexpress cat special Headphones:  Sennheiser HD598SE and Sony Linkbuds

🏳️‍🌈

Just now, Trey222 said:

RIP Brandon's phone. 

It was only up for a few seconds. and the video is already privated.

Just now, doomsriker said:

What was the number? Ill go try to fix this..... I um errr work at the phone company :ph34r:......

Im not giving it away. I am just trying to help them

How many calls do you reckon he'll get because of the iPhone 7 video.

Background

In the iPhone 7 review video when Linus spoke about calling on the iPhone 7 one of the editors forgot to blur out one of the staffs number, I think it was Brandon.

LOL. I would guess a lot. Maybe a few hundred. 

Yes, it's 2871 as in the year 2871. I traveled all this way, back in time, just to help you. And you thought your mama lied when she said you were special-_-

So that's why they took it down...

I thought they just put it up early, guess not.

"Do as I say, not as I do."

-Because you actually care if it makes sense.