3D-printed organ-on-a-chip with integrated sensors

SpaderTanker

You need to add more info to your post. Read the guidelines :) 

He who asks is stupid for 5 minutes. He who does not ask, remains stupid. -Chinese proverb. 

Those who know much are aware that they know little. - Slick roasting me

Spoiler

AXIOM

CPU- Intel i5-6500 GPU- EVGA 1060 6GB Motherboard- Gigabyte GA-H170-D3H RAM- 8GB HyperX DDR4-2133 PSU- EVGA GQ 650w HDD- OEM 750GB Seagate Case- NZXT S340 Mouse- Logitech Gaming g402 Keyboard-  Azio MGK1 Headset- HyperX Cloud Core

Offical first poster LTT V2.0

2 hours ago, raphidy said:

Meh, either you create nanobots that can regenerate and fix at cell level to prolong life or completely replace organs by mechanical devices, becoming cyborgs.

So these are mechanical not organic? was a bit confused. 

New: PCPartPicker part list

Old:Intel® Core2 Quad CPU Q8400 @ 2.66GHz, GIGABYTE GA-EP43T-UD3L, 4 GB Elixir PC3 ddr3-1333,  ASUS RADEON R7 260X, Thermaltake M9, 1TB HDD, GreatWall GW550SEL 550 WATT, BENQ GW2255, Hyper T4, Samson SR950 Headphones, fiio ek10.

17 minutes ago, Slyhawk said:

So these are mechanical not organic? was a bit confused. 

I think what's happening is that there's a circuit with organic tissue surrounding it.

CPU - Ryzen 7 3700X | RAM - 64 GB DDR4 3200MHz | GPU - Nvidia GTX 1660 ti | MOBO -  MSI B550 Gaming Plus

Just now, PocketNerd said:

I think what's happening is that there's a circuit with organic tissue surrounding it.

interesting

Old:Intel® Core2 Quad CPU Q8400 @ 2.66GHz, GIGABYTE GA-EP43T-UD3L, 4 GB Elixir PC3 ddr3-1333,  ASUS RADEON R7 260X, Thermaltake M9, 1TB HDD, GreatWall GW550SEL 550 WATT, BENQ GW2255, Hyper T4, Samson SR950 Headphones, fiio ek10.

Please read OP, the Mods are Coming .........

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

9 minutes ago, Slyhawk said:

interesting

This is for medical research use, not replacing or fix human body. What it does is 3d printed organic tissue with sensors in it, so when experiments are done to the tissue the sensor will pick up the reaction and give us clue of how certain things work.

5 minutes ago, Devin92 said:

This is for medical research use, not replacing or fix human body. What it does is 3d printed organic tissue with sensors in it, so when experiments are done to the tissue the sensor will pick up the reaction and give us clue of how certain things work.

ok thanks that's really great hope this can lead to many advancements in medical research.