New headphones

MatchuEnsmith

I am looking for a god pair of earbuds for under $200 that sound good and are comfortable. I was looking at the Sennheiser Momentum In-ear, or the Jaybirds X2 or freedom but I am worried the in-line controls are not compatible with my HTC phone. Also do these earbuds sound good for the money or would a different pair be  a good option, I don't know which sound sig that I like but I listen to a lot of classic rock, any recommendations??

JayBird X2 will work with your phone, as will all other bluetooth headphones. Any apple specific headphone will still have a working mic, and the middle button will also work. It's just that volume up and down will not work.

Hey! New SIgnature! 

I'm supposedly a person on the Internet, but you'll never know if I'm human or not ;)

57 minutes ago, MatchuEnsmith said:

OK, do they sound good?

I mean, they sound fine. I personally don't like them for anything other than working out because they have more bass than I would typically like, but it's something that many younger people would like, I think.

Hey! New SIgnature! 

I'm supposedly a person on the Internet, but you'll never know if I'm human or not ;)