HDD Help

Hello people of this forum, I need your help, you see My laptop hard drive got some error after i reformatted it it says BOOTMNGR is missing press cntrl+alt+delete to restart I ignore the message though, then I Boot my usb to install windows 7 but something happens after i click install now  its stuck on setup is starting.... I know it will only take seconds.

what is suppose to happen is that setup is starting only take 2-3 secs then access my HDD to choose where to install windows but on my case its stuck on SETUP IS STARTING

PLESE GUYS HELP ME 

THANKS IN ADVANCE

Try to get diskpart to run and check the drive

If that doesnt work out give Hirens a try. --> http://www.hiren.info/pages/bootcd-on-usb-disk

It got a few programs to check and mess with disks

Also: Maybe you got to load a driver first? Some controllers are not natively supported by the OS.

What model of HD and Notebook are you using?

1 hour ago, 0oGOkuo0 said:

BOOTMNGR is missing press cntrl+alt+delete

that means the BIOS can't find your operating system

1 hour ago, 0oGOkuo0 said:

I Boot my usb to install windows 7 but something happens after i click install now  its stuck on setup is starting

it could be your hard drive, or it could be your installation usb.

Have you got a live linux CD handy to check your hard drive?

Have you been playing around with your BIOS like changing EFI/legacy boot options?

Have you got another computer that you can verify your USB with?

☼

ψ ︿_____︿_ψ_   

Prior to attempting to install windows 7 did you verify that there are no partitions shown on the drive you are attempting to use? You need to make sure that there are no partitions on the install drive. If there is a partition present then remove it in the screen that you choose the install location. There is a "delete partition" selection. There must be no partitions on the drive prior to installing the Operating System.

Did I help you to fix your problem or at least did offer somewhat valuable advice? Consider giving my post a "informative" or "thumbs up".

SYSTEM 2: Modded G3 case with Gigabyte GA-G33M-S2L, Intel E8600 (O.C to 4.2GHz.), 4GB GSkill PC8500, Nvidia 8800GTS (512M), Cooling provided by Scythe Big Shrunkin, HDD 1 = OSX 10.9.5, HDD 2 = Windows 7 Pro X64. (Placed 3rd in MacMod  of the year 2012) (For info see:  http://insanelymac.com/forum/topic/285641-and-the-winner-for-macmod-of-2012-is/

LAPTOP: Inspiron 1720, Modded BIOS, X9000 Core 2 extreme OC'ed and undervolted to 3.4GHz (windows only) , 6GB DDR2 800, 8600M GT, 1920x1200 Glossy display, Sigmatel Audio, 2 Kingston HyperX 120GB drives (1 with Windows 7 x64 pro & 1 with OSX 10.9.5) X9000 Processor World Record Holder since 02/2013 on Geekbench 2 : http://browser.primatelabs.com/geekbench2/search?dir=desc&q=x9000&sort=score