Buy PC without graphics card?

ThijsVanDorp

Hey guys, im thinking off just buying my PC already without GPU, Cause i feel like the gtx 1070 will drop in price and i dont have the money yet.

CoolerMaster Mastercase Maker 5

I7-6700K

ASUS Maximus VIII Hero Z170 Mobo

Corsair vengeance LED DDR4 DIMM 3200mhz

NZXT Kraken X52 Aio liquidcooler

EVGA Supernova G2 750W

Crucial MX300 275GB SSD

Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200rpm 2,5i

Should i just buy it today, assemble it, Get it running and just use the I7 6700k iGPU for a while till i get the 1070?

5 minutes ago, ThijsVanDorp said:

Hey guys, im thinking off just buying my PC already without GPU, Cause i feel like the gtx 1070 will drop in price and i dont have the money yet.

CoolerMaster Mastercase Maker 5

I7-6700K

ASUS Maximus VIII Hero Z170 Mobo

Corsair vengeance LED DDR4 DIMM 3200mhz

NZXT Kraken X52 Aio liquidcooler

EVGA Supernova G2 750W

Crucial MX300 275GB SSD

Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200rpm 2,5i

Should i just buy it today, assemble it, Get it running and just use the I7 6700k iGPU for a while till i get the 1070?

Maybe wait until Black Friday? That will give you time to get the money for the 1070 as well?

System: i7 4790K, Hyper 212 EVO, 16 GB Crucial Ballistix, GTX 1070 Super clocked, MSI Z97S SLI Krait Edition, Corsair RM 750, Corsair 750D (with 2 additional 140mm NZXT fans up top for exhaust.) 

12 minutes ago, ThijsVanDorp said:

Buy it use it enjoy it, then get the gpu, its quick and simple to install a gpu anyway,

If your in the states maybe wait till black Friday, and buy what you can afford at the time cheaper. Better to have the system for everything besides gaming than nothing at all. Replay some older titles, or pick up some good cheapies to play in the meantime. If you've an older system with an ok gpu just chuck that in.

Then there's always saving money in parts of your build and seeing what you can get with what you've got atm.

Silent build - You know your pc is too loud when the deaf complain. Windows 98 gaming build, smells like beige

Well GTX 1070 already droped in price.

I bought mine for 500€, and now I can find those cards for like 420€.

Not sure how much cheaper they will get, but if you are in US, you can wait 1-2 months.

Also do yourself a favor and buy samsung evo 850 instead of that cheap ssd.

It costs 20% more but it will give you 40% better overall performance: http://ssd.userbenchmark.com/Compare/Crucial-MX300-275GB-vs-Samsung-850-Evo-250GB/3642vs2977

Intel i7 12700K | Gigabyte Z690 Gaming X DDR4 | Pure Loop 240mm | G.Skill 3200MHz 32GB CL14 | CM V850 G2 | RTX 3070 Phoenix | Lian Li O11 Air mini

Samsung EVO 960 M.2 250GB | Samsung EVO 860 PRO 512GB | 4x Be Quiet! Silent Wings 140mm fans

WD My Cloud 4TB

2 minutes ago, Simon771 said:

Well GTX 1070 already droped in price.

I bought mine for 500€, and now I can find those cards for like 420€.

Not sure how much cheaper they will get, but if you are in US, you can wait 1-2 months.

Also do yourself a favor and buy samsung evo 850 instead of that cheap ssd.

It costs 20% more but it will give you 40% better overall performance: http://ssd.userbenchmark.com/Compare/Crucial-MX300-275GB-vs-Samsung-850-Evo-250GB/3642vs2977

Well, I live in the netherlands and the price is 490 Euro's.. But i dont mind waiting tho :P I can put a R9 270x in it for a while.. But thanks a bunch on the SSD comparison. Will take a look at that and buy a samsung SSD instead

6 minutes ago, ThijsVanDorp said:

Well, I live in the netherlands and the price is 490 Euro's.. But i dont mind waiting tho :P I can put a R9 270x in it for a while.. But thanks a bunch on the SSD comparison. Will take a look at that and buy a samsung SSD instead

Well you can always order from Germany. Something like caseking or mindfactory.

That's where I ordered my GPU from. I had to RMA it because of coil whine, and had no problems with that.

Also Netherland and Germany are both in EU, so there shouldn't be any additional charges, except for shipping (like 10-15€). And you can find GTX 1070 on mindfactory from 400€.

About SSD ... samsung evo 850 is one of the best SATA SSDs. And there is no1 who can say otherwise. 

Intel i7 12700K | Gigabyte Z690 Gaming X DDR4 | Pure Loop 240mm | G.Skill 3200MHz 32GB CL14 | CM V850 G2 | RTX 3070 Phoenix | Lian Li O11 Air mini

Samsung EVO 960 M.2 250GB | Samsung EVO 860 PRO 512GB | 4x Be Quiet! Silent Wings 140mm fans

WD My Cloud 4TB

Modern Intel graphics will give you access to five year old games; should keep you busy until you get your GPU. I have not looked up the CPU you are buying but I can tell you my i7 macbook has intel HD6000 graphics and it plays CSGO very well.

☼

ψ ︿_____︿_ψ_   

4 hours ago, ThijsVanDorp said:

I7-6700K has Intel HD Graphics 530

U could buy them now, but maybe wait until u can afford everything

Prices of some components might drop aswell, especially when Kaby-Lake comes out, atleast that is what I suspect

4 hours ago, Ephy said:

U could buy them now, but maybe wait until u can afford everything

Prices of some components might drop aswell, especially when Kaby-Lake comes out, atleast that is what I suspect

Yeah thats what i was thinking aswell.. But im really hyped to buy my PC