87 macro keyboard help

alright, so for about the past week I've been trying to duplicate Taran's 87 macro keyboard from this link here: 

with my own twist, I've edited the .ahk script for my own daily uses, but my point for this post is that, I want both the .lua file that's used to trigger the .ahk script (which I've compiled into an executable file) to run upon logging onto my pc. currently i have done this with the autohotkey executable and putting it into the the starting sequence. but the issue is now that i need to either:

A. compile the .lua file into an executable and do the same to it as I've done to autohotkey

B. write some sort of other code to load luamacro and compile the .lua file (with a batch file of some description i'd guess) 

I'd be happy to get help for either of these as it'd make things just easier for me to work with.

(Also I'll do a little post on the associated link to Taran's video linked here: 

(or in /peripherals, /programming or /programs... or wherever this sort of thing would be applicable) about the end result.

The quick solution I can think of is to launch the lua code (however you would do it manually)  from a batch file, and have that batch file in the start up sequence. I don't have much experience in lua, I'm afraid