Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
xgn

Battlefield crashes

Posted · Original PosterOP

I have been playing lots of battlefield 1 really cool game. But occasionally the game crash. Also sometimes pc crash with error about something about usb. and some else but i sorted that out.

However the game also crash. this usually happens after 2 or 3 games. The game is on a ssd.

I mean its a brand new game, crashes are extremely common for every EA release.

And you say the game crashes, and then say "however the game also crashes". What? And then you say you got and error, but then you got it sorted out. Are you telling us about it? Are you asking for help?

Gaming - Ryzen 2600x | 16GB 3333mhz  Vega 56 | 500GB NVME 256GB SSD

Gaming 2 - Ryzen 2600x | 16GB 3400mhz  GTX 980ti | 500GB SSD | 6TB HDD 

Home Server - Ryzen 2700x | 16GB 3400mhz |  RX 550 | 500GB NVME 11x2TB HDD 

Sadly enough I'd wait for a couple patches.

BF1 has quite a few issues at the moment; from two maps being almost completely unplayable due to graphical artifacting and light glitching for users with a 390, to servers running at 24hz in actuality instead of the claimed "60hz" as all official servers are toting, which becomes painfully obvious in CQC when hits don't even register and horses are capable of cutting you down from multiple bus lengths away/

Updated 2020 Build || 3700X || H115i pro || EVGA 2080 Super XC || 32gb HyperX Predator 3200mhz || NZXT h710 || Corsair RM750x || Beyerdynamic DT990 + Focusrite Baby Scarlett + MXL 770 || MSI MAG271cqr + Acer k272hulbmiip || 970 evo 1tb + 860 evo 1tb + 240gb kingston A2000  + ~1tb rando ssds + 1tb blue spinny boi ||

Posted · Original PosterOP
1 hour ago, suchamoneypit said:

I mean its a brand new game, crashes are extremely common for every EA release.

And you say the game crashes, and then say "however the game also crashes". What? And then you say you got and error, but then you got it sorted out. Are you telling us about it? Are you asking for help?

It crash sometimes the whole pc or just the game. But looks like it dosen't crash the game anymore. Also i just played 4 games with no crash. Maybe it worked itself out.