Battlefield crashes

xgn

I have been playing lots of battlefield 1 really cool game. But occasionally the game crash. Also sometimes pc crash with error about something about usb. and some else but i sorted that out.

However the game also crash. this usually happens after 2 or 3 games. The game is on a ssd.

I mean its a brand new game, crashes are extremely common for every EA release.

And you say the game crashes, and then say "however the game also crashes". What? And then you say you got and error, but then you got it sorted out. Are you telling us about it? Are you asking for help?

Gaming - Ryzen 5800X3D | 64GB 3200mhz  MSI 6900 XT Mini-ITX SFF Build

Home Server (Unraid OS) - Ryzen 2700x | 48GB 3200mhz |  EVGA 1060 6GB | 6TB SSD Cache [3x2TB] 66TB HDD [11x6TB]

I would help if you specify what exactly happens, and know grammar. Your sentences don't make a sense.

Sadly enough I'd wait for a couple patches.

BF1 has quite a few issues at the moment; from two maps being almost completely unplayable due to graphical artifacting and light glitching for users with a 390, to servers running at 24hz in actuality instead of the claimed "60hz" as all official servers are toting, which becomes painfully obvious in CQC when hits don't even register and horses are capable of cutting you down from multiple bus lengths away/

Updated 2021 Desktop || 3700x || Asus x570 Tuf Gaming || 32gb Predator 3200mhz || 2080s XC Ultra || MSI 1440p144hz || DT990 + HD660 || GoXLR + ifi Zen Can || Avermedia Livestreamer 513 ||

New Home Dedicated Game Server || Xeon E5 2630Lv3 || 16gb 2333mhz ddr4 ECC || 2tb Sata SSD || 8tb Nas HDD || Radeon 6450 1g display adapter ||

1 hour ago, suchamoneypit said:

I mean its a brand new game, crashes are extremely common for every EA release.

And you say the game crashes, and then say "however the game also crashes". What? And then you say you got and error, but then you got it sorted out. Are you telling us about it? Are you asking for help?

It crash sometimes the whole pc or just the game. But looks like it dosen't crash the game anymore. Also i just played 4 games with no crash. Maybe it worked itself out.