does the seasonic g650 good for a gaming pc ?

maria2244

will you trust that PSU on your gaming pc ?

I khnow seasonic is the best

but what about that model G650

I'm MARIA 23 years old Girl (Female) .

Christmas is all about hope , and that hope is NOT possible without JESUS king of kings . I love Christmas .

I'd trust it. It's a good quality power supply.

'Fanboyism is stupid' - someone on this forum.

Be nice to each other boys and girls. And don't cheap out on a power supply.

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i7 4790K - 4.5 GHz | Motherboard: ASUS MAXIMUS VII HERO | RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro DDR3 | SSD: Samsung 850 EVO - 500GB | GPU: MSI GTX 980 Ti Gaming 6GB | PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 650 G2 | Case: NZXT Phantom 530 | Cooling: CRYORIG R1 Ultimate | Monitor: ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q | Peripherals: Corsair Vengeance K70 and Razer DeathAdder

51 minutes ago, HKZeroFive said:

I'd trust it. It's a good quality power supply.

Hey dude other than the G series do you think the Seasonic M12II EVO series is a great one or nah?

1 minute ago, SaylorTwift1196 said:

Hey dude other than the G series do you think the Seasonic M12II EVO series is a great one or nah?

It's a little on the older side within the spectrum of Seasonic power supplies (it's group regulated) and it's not as good as the G-series but by no means is it a bad PSU. It's a solid budget unit that I'd feel safe powering any high-end rig.

'Fanboyism is stupid' - someone on this forum.

Be nice to each other boys and girls. And don't cheap out on a power supply.

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i7 4790K - 4.5 GHz | Motherboard: ASUS MAXIMUS VII HERO | RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro DDR3 | SSD: Samsung 850 EVO - 500GB | GPU: MSI GTX 980 Ti Gaming 6GB | PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 650 G2 | Case: NZXT Phantom 530 | Cooling: CRYORIG R1 Ultimate | Monitor: ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q | Peripherals: Corsair Vengeance K70 and Razer DeathAdder

1 minute ago, HKZeroFive said:

It's a little on the older side within the spectrum of Seasonic power supplies (it's group regulated) and it's not as good as the G-series but by no means is it a bad PSU. It's a solid budget unit that I'd feel safe powering any high-end rig.

Thanks i think i will go with the G series 

2 minutes ago, SaylorTwift1196 said:

Seasonic M12II Evo 520-620 is an old but decent budget unit. The 750-850w model is a better and will provide you better overall voltage stability due to DC-DC.

Personally, I would move away from the group-regulated 520-620w model, but I wouldn't have any problem using it if you already gotten it or if there isn't any other good option in your price range.