Aerocool P7-C1 Tempered Glass Edition - Suggestions?

Hey guys, Zen here again, just wondering if this case by Aerocool is good at all? No reviews found, but videos of it's unboxing and review do exist, I just need all the help I can get so I know whether it's a good deal or not seeing as how it's worth $169 AUD ($129.16 USD) compared to the H440 at $199 AUD ($152.08 USD).

http://au.pcpartpicker.com/product/rvZ2FT/aerocool-p7-c1-white-atx-mid-tower-case-p7-c1-white

https://www.mwave.com.au/product/aerocool-p7c1-atx-windowed-mid-tower-case-white-ab87690#detailTabs=tabOverview

I've provided two links, one for the pcpartpicker version and one from a computer store here, Mwave, a very trustworthy store, but I don't know if the product is though... :/

I'm thinking of downgrading from a White/Black NZXT H440 to this case but don't know if that's a good choice, any suggestions? My build is a white and black theme btw.

Here is the link to my build should you need it - http://au.pcpartpicker.com/list/3R9xgL 

Thanks for all your help,

Much appreciated,

Zen.

7 minutes ago, belfouf said:

Thanks belfouf, thanks for the review :D 

Do you think it's a good substitute for the h440 in terms of asthetics and possibly airflow considering that I'm also gonna add the corsair sp/af 120mm fans to the front and replace the back fan as well?

19 minutes ago, ZenPC said:

Thanks belfouf, thanks for the review :D 

Do you think it's a good substitute for the h440 in terms of asthetics and possibly airflow considering that I'm also gonna add the corsair sp/af 120mm fans to the front and replace the back fan as well?

I am a S340 owner and am also considering a P7-C1 upgrade, I think the airflow is great :

360mm intake at front, 240 exhaust at top..... what could beat this ???

also I really like the led at front and... did you know ? you can select an option (press a button on top of the case, easy) to link the colours to your temps !!

Corsair AF for aircooling, Corsair SP is to cool a waterblock, be careful not to misunderstand.

yeah I bet all stock fans are shit anyway

7 minutes ago, belfouf said:

I am a S340 owner and am also considering a P7-C1 upgrade, I think the airflow is great :

360mm intake at front, 240 exhaust at top..... what could beat this ???

also I really like the led at front and... did you know ? you can select an option (press a button on top of the case, easy) to link the colours to your temps !!

Corsair AF for aircooling, Corsair SP is to cool a waterblock, be careful not to misunderstand.

yeah I bet all stock fans are shit anyway

Alright!!! Thanks so much man, really appreciate it, and yeah I did know about the temps changing the led colours, pretty damn nifty! 

I did realise one downside when I was looking at the review though... the psu area doesn't have enough clearance (in my opinion) for the cables. I'm kinda worried about that. I'm getting a Corsair Rm650x modular psu but I don't know how it would fit in there... :/

What's your thoughts on that?

3 minutes ago, ZenPC said:

Alright!!! Thanks so much man, really appreciate it, and yeah I did know about the temps changing the led colours, pretty damn nifty! 

I did realise one downside when I was looking at the review though... the psu area doesn't have enough clearance (in my opinion) for the cables. I'm kinda worried about that. I'm getting a Corsair Rm650x modular psu but I don't know how it would fit in there... :/

What's your thoughts on that?

yeah thought the same, small space. It's probably a small pain to build, then what ? while your PC is on do you really care ?

modular PSU.... you don't care

11 minutes ago, belfouf said:

yeah thought the same, small space. It's probably a small pain to build, then what ? while your PC is on do you really care ?

modular PSU.... you don't care

Hahaha very true in my case :P :D (pun unintended) xD Just making sure though, you can never be too careful.

Also, how soon are you considering to upgrade from the S340 to the P7-C1? When you do please tell me how it goes so I can get your real-time experience and feedback, would make my life a lot more stress-less :) 

8 minutes ago, ZenPC said:

Hahaha very true in my case :P :D (pun unintended) xD Just making sure though, you can never be too careful.

Also, how soon are you considering to upgrade from the S340 to the P7-C1? When you do please tell me how it goes so I can get your real-time experience and feedback, would make my life a lot more stress-less :) 

sure, when i'll got time, maybe in a month

4 minutes ago, belfouf said:

sure, when i'll got time, maybe in a month

Sounds good, for now I'll keep this in mind until you choose to update me about your build. Until then I'll still keep researching and posting in a few other forums to get a wider knowledge of the case.

Thank you so much for all your help, stay classy :D

Just now, ZenPC said:

Sounds good, for now I'll keep this in mind until you choose to update me about your build. Until then I'll still keep researching and posting in a few other forums to get a wider knowledge of the case.

Thank you so much for all your help, stay classy :D

ysqE.gif