Water cooling pipe touching top of my GPU

Hey guys, quick question about this new rig I just built. I didn't realize until I was finished with it. But my CPU water cooling pipe is touching the top of my GPU. I'm just curious if this is a big problem or not. Just the corner of the pipe is touching it so it's not like the whole pipe is on it. 

IMG_0716.JPG

1 minute ago, BigRob69 said:

Hey guys, quick question about this new rig I just built. I didn't realize until I was finished with it. But my CPU water cooling pipe is touching the top of my GPU. I'm just curious if this is a big problem or not. Just the corner of the pipe is touching it so it's not like the whole pipe is on it. 

[PHOTO]

I don't think so. But let's see what the experts think.

Yes, it's 2871 as in the year 2871. I traveled all this way, back in time, just to help you. And you thought your mama lied when she said you were special-_-

It's fine, although it doesn't look that nice. 

PSU Tier List | CoC

Gaming Build | FreeNAS Server

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

2 minutes ago, BigRob69 said:

The hose is rubber so it's not a big deal but of course best to just keep it off the surface. 

Nothing is moving so there will be no issues. 

Main RIg Corsair Air 540, I7 9900k, ASUS ROG Maximus XI Hero, G.Skill Ripjaws 3600 32GB, 3090FE, EVGA 1000G5, Acer Nitro XZ3 2560 x 1440@240hz 

Spare RIg Lian Li O11 AIR MINI, I7 4790K, Asus Maximus VI Extreme, G.Skill Ares 2400 32Gb, EVGA 1080ti, 1080sc 1070sc & 1060 SSC, EVGA 850GA, Acer KG251Q 1920x1080@240hz