out of box

WARING TO ALL FIRST TIME BLOG FORUM CONTENT 

Cooling system only not the computer.

Okay something a bit out there why not have a water tank as a waterfall   rad, art and a way to cover the sound of the computer fans and water pump.

The pump could even be in the tank so all noise it being absorbed bye the water in the tank.

You can keep a eye on the water and what it is doing in your computer and or adjust what you need to do to keep it all good inside and out of the computer.

Fish and shrimp that could be a bit of a question.

1 Bactria will it destroy your heat sinks? 

2 Having the water make up be affected bye plant life and food

3 filtration all will have a play in this set up

some information on this topic

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cooling_pond

http://permaculturenews.org/2014/05/16/keeping-cool-without-air-conditioning-part-i-the-cool-pool/

Added features

1 Even cooling or warming a room 

2 Reduction of dust in the air

3 Reduction of stress

4 Clean air from plant life in tank

Both Linus and Luke have both done something like this, except they have done Mineral Oil. from what I'm understanding your wanting to stick the insides of a desktop in water? (correct me if I misunderstood)

You cant put a PC in water lol. Water would short it out

He who asks is stupid for 5 minutes. He who does not ask, remains stupid. -Chinese proverb. 

Those who know much are aware that they know little. - Slick roasting me

Spoiler

AXIOM

CPU- Intel i5-6500 GPU- EVGA 1060 6GB Motherboard- Gigabyte GA-H170-D3H RAM- 8GB HyperX DDR4-2133 PSU- EVGA GQ 650w HDD- OEM 750GB Seagate Case- NZXT S340 Mouse- Logitech Gaming g402 Keyboard-  Azio MGK1 Headset- HyperX Cloud Core

Offical first poster LTT V2.0

This is not the computer but the water from the  cooling blocks if you are running a water cooled cpu (main chip set)or gpu (graphic card processor) to cool your system.

So a tank or pond to give a relaxing work space or even to give your ridge something new like leds to put as a point

56 minutes ago, jay crank said:

This is not the computer but the water from the  cooling blocks if you are running a water cooled cpu (main chip set)or gpu (graphic card processor) to cool your system.

So a tank or pond to give a relaxing work space or even to give your ridge something new like leds to put as a point

It's possible to have absolutely dead silent cooling on a system with good temps with just regular watercooling but as for evaporative cooling it works and Linus even did a video on it but it's not completely piratical as you have to top off the water constantly and with that all that moisture goes into the room, not to mention stuff getting into the loop. 

Yes part of this yet make it a pond or fish tank so you can in the room instead of it.

Not having the fans on it run down a water fall even have a high amount of water in reserve so the heat has more time to cool.

1 hour ago, Clanscorpia said:

You cant put a PC in water lol. Water would short it out

I mean the OP can do whatever he pleases if his wallet is deep enough

Breaking things 1 day at a time