crossair h100i CPU cooler

I want to install four fans on my new crossair h100i and don't know how to connect the four fan pins if there are only two slots. What should I do plz help

1 minute ago, PCNoobie said:

get 2 fan extenders

I'm a total noob so sorry for asking but would that connect all four fans or plug two into the two ports and extend the other to my power unit or...?

1 minute ago, Legion of Nerds said:

I'm a total noob so sorry for asking but would that connect all four fans or plug two into the two ports and extend the other to my power unit or...?

Some mobos have 2 CPU fan headers, so i suppose if you do have 2 fan headers, a splitter into 1 fan header.

AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D | Sapphire Pulse AMD Radeon RX 7900XT Triple Fan | G.Skill 32GB 2x D5 6000

Do you not have other headers to run the fans off of?

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

8 minutes ago, WoodenMarker said:

Do you not have other headers to run the fans off of?

Like on my mother board? I was just wondering if there was like a cable that made it possible to turn two fan ports into four and if that's even a good idea or if there is a better one. I'm totally up for suggestions cause I'm very new to the pc building scene 

11 minutes ago, Apollo Refugio said:

Some mobos have 2 CPU fan headers, so i suppose if you do have 2 fan headers, a splitter into 1 fan header.

But I need to turn two into four

1 minute ago, Legion of Nerds said:

Like on my mother board? I was just wondering if there was like a cable that made it possible to turn two fan ports into four and if that's even a good idea or if there is a better one. I'm totally up for suggestions cause I'm very new to the pc building scene 

A fan splitter would work for that but you want to make sure that you don't draw too much power from the header. Make sure to check how much each fan draws and how much the headers support.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

Which version of h100i? Pretty sure 2nd gen and up support 4 fans. 

Main RIg Corsair Air 540, I7 9900k, ASUS ROG Maximus XI Hero, G.Skill Ripjaws 3600 32GB, 3090FE, EVGA 1000G5, Acer Nitro XZ3 2560 x 1440@240hz 

Spare RIg Lian Li O11 AIR MINI, I7 4790K, Asus Maximus VI Extreme, G.Skill Ares 2400 32Gb, EVGA 1080ti, 1080sc 1070sc & 1060 SSC, EVGA 850GA, Acer KG251Q 1920x1080@240hz