What should i buy

I will have about 200 USD to spend around Christmas time and I can't decide to get a mechanical keyboard, a laptop, a gtx 1060/1070 steam money, or something else. what do you guys think

Also if you say laptop can you link a laptop, same with everything applicable Thanks

What are your pc specs now? 200$ isnt much for a laptop so I'd cross that off the list.

Community Standards || Tech News Posting Guidelines

---======================================================================---

CPU: R5 3600 || GPU: RTX 3070|| Memory: 32GB @ 3200 || Cooler: Scythe Big Shuriken || PSU: 650W EVGA GM || Case: NR200P

u wont be able to get a 1070 for $200 unfornatley.  i would say if your pc dosent need any upgrades go for a keyboard

Current Rig=  AMD Ryzen 9 5900x, Asus Crosshair Hero VIII, EVGA RTX 3070 FTW3 ultra, 32gb Corsair Vengence Pro RGB 3000hz White, EVGA 750 P2 PSU, 1TB Samsung 980 Pro, 500gb samsung 860 evo, 250GB Samsung 850 evo, 2TB Samsung 970 Evo Plus, 2TB seagate firecuda sshd,  LianLi PC 011 Dynamic XL ROG edition, Corsair h150i elite capelix

Just now, CarCollector36 said:

I will have about 200 USD to spend around Christmas time and I can't decide to get a mechanical keyboard, a laptop, a gtx 1060/1070 steam money, or something else. what do you guys think

Also if you say laptop can you link a laptop, same with everything applicable Thanks

$200 for a laptop will offer bitter performance, but if you want to like watch youtube or surf the internet sure. A mechanical keyboard is more of a luxury item in my opinion. You probably won't find a $200 1070. Also if your system has a R7/R9 2xx model or a GTX 7xx, I'd get a GPU upgrade. Also try G2A, because steam overprices but thats during the normal days without sale.

AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D | Sapphire Pulse AMD Radeon RX 7900XT Triple Fan | G.Skill 32GB 2x D5 6000

Seems like a pretty apples to oranges question, since I don't know your life, but the gtx 1070s are hella fine. 

I have a desktop with a gtx 950, amd fx 8320 8gb ddr3 ram 1tb hard drive  and a 600w psu

7 minutes ago, CarCollector36 said:

I have a desktop with a gtx 950, amd fx 8320 8gb ddr3 ram 1tb hard drive  and a 600w psu

If your current spec's are running fine then I wouldn't bother upgrading any of that itself. If your peripherals aren't on their way out either then I'd say just save the money until you do need it. What if you spend it but a week or month later your GPU dies?

Ryzen 5 1500X @ 3.9GHz On 1.3625V | MSI B350M Gaming Pro | 16GB G.Skill Ripjaws V DDR4 3200MHz | 3GB MSI GTX 1060 Gaming X 2063MHz Core 9408MHz Mem | EVGA G2 550W | 250GB Samsung 850 EVO | Windows 10 Home 64-bit Version 1903 (Build 18362.295) | MasterCase Pro 3

1 minute ago, Mike Soda said:

If your current spec's are running fine then I wouldn't bother upgrading any of that itself. If your peripherals aren't on their way out either then I'd say just save the money until you do need it. What if you spend it but a week or month later your GPU dies?

I read this and thought that it is right then I realized I still had zero idea what to do and I will probably think a lot more after thanksgiving when everything goes on sale

6 minutes ago, wrathoftheturkey said:

Mech keyboard and save the rest

What one do you reccomend

Cherry blues and browns and the roamed g and the Razer switches

5 minutes ago, wrathoftheturkey said:

Depends on which switches you prefer

3 minutes ago, CarCollector36 said:

Cherry blues and browns and the roamed g and the Razer switches

for $200 get anything lmao. Also don't forget Das, professional af

AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D | Sapphire Pulse AMD Radeon RX 7900XT Triple Fan | G.Skill 32GB 2x D5 6000