Intel Core 2 Duo

Slayer1982

I am getting a budget pc - 4 GB of DDR3 RAM, 1 TB of NFTS Storage and of course, The processor is an Intel(R) Core 2 Duo.

I think that this is an ok, pc, but I really need it to run a screen recorder AND Minecraft.

I have no idea if it will work.

i mean if you're thinking of gaming on minecraft, it shouldn't be too bad, might have a slight bottleneck, but your gpu should pick up some slack.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

1 minute ago, Kosios said:

Get a core 2 quad. :333

this is a good suggestion since you can find some for as low as 20-30 bucks.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

2 minutes ago, Kosios said:

Get a core 2 quad. :333

1 minute ago, terrytek said:

Ok, thanks!

16 minutes ago, Slayer1982 said:

I am getting a budget pc - 4 GB of DDR3 RAM, 1 TB of NFTS Storage and of course, The processor is an Intel(R) Core 2 Duo.

I think that this is an ok, pc, but I really need it to run a screen recorder AND Minecraft.

A q6600 is a good upgrade ftom any of the duos, but do you have a dedicated gpu to go with it, none of the c2d/c2q cpus have an igpu and rely on horrendous motherboard graphics.

•E5-2670 @2.7GHz • Intel DX79SI • EVGA 970 SSC• GSkill Sniper 8Gb ddr3 • Corsair Spec 02 • Corsair RM750 • HyperX 120Gb SSD • Hitachi 2Tb HDD •

10 minutes ago, SLAYR said:

A q6600 is a good upgrade ftom any of the duos, but do you have a dedicated gpu to go with it, none of the c2d/c2q cpus have an igpu and rely on horrendous motherboard graphics.

650 ti or 750 ti would be pretty good if you only really need Minecraft 

Spoiler

[CPU] - Intel Core i5-4590  

[Motherboard] - MSI B85-G43 GAMING 

[RAM] - Kingston HyperX Beast (2x4GB) 1866Mhz... CPU only supports 1600Mhz

[SSD] - A-Data SP600 128GB SSD

[HDD]- 1Tb Seagate Barracuda

[GPU] - EVGA GTX 1060 6GB SSC

[Case] - Corsair SPEC-03 White 

[PSU] - Rosewill 450W 80+Bronze

27 minutes ago, Slayer1982 said:

It should work i had a build extremely similar to this just with a 500GB drive instead and a GTX 260,

it will run Minecraft mostly problem free the only problems i experienced were ram related so if possible more ram would be good, as for the screen recording you will most likely need a dedicated GPU if you want it to run smoothly 

19 minutes ago, terrytek said:

20-30 bucks man that's expensive, there is a used computer hardware store near me that sells them for 75 cents
i would try to find a store like that if you're building this yourself

duos aren't that great with minecraft ( i should know, i gamed on one till i got my gaming laptop), but if you can't afford anything else then it should be fine.

****SORRY FOR MY ENGLISH IT'S REALLY TERRIBLE*****

Been married to my wife for 3 years now! Yay!