Best AIO Cooler

Hey guys, I have a question: Which is better? Thermaltake Water Ultimate 3.0 360 RGB, Corsair H115i or EK-XLC 360?

EK 360 is best. 

Please quote our replys so we get a notification and can reply easily. Never cheap out on a PSU, or I will come to watch the fireworks. 

PSU Tier List

My specs

Spoiler

PC:

CPU: Intel Core i5-6600K @4.8GHz
CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-U14S 
Motherboard:  ASUS Maximus VIII Hero 
GPU: Zotac AMP Extreme 1070 @ 2114Mhz
Memory: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-2400 
Storage: Samsung 850 EVO-Series 500GB 
Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB
Case: Cooler Master MasterCase Pro 5 
Power Supply: EVGA 750W G2

Peripherals 

Keyboard: Corsair K70 LUX Browns
Mouse: Logitech G502 
Headphones: Kingston HyperX Cloud Revolver 

Monitor: U2713M @ 75Hz

The Corsair H115i doesn't compare to the other two.

The EKWB XLC Predator 360 is basically the pinnacle of AIO coolers.

'Fanboyism is stupid' - someone on this forum.

Be nice to each other boys and girls. And don't cheap out on a power supply.

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i7 4790K - 4.5 GHz | Motherboard: ASUS MAXIMUS VII HERO | RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro DDR3 | SSD: Samsung 850 EVO - 500GB | GPU: MSI GTX 980 Ti Gaming 6GB | PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 650 G2 | Case: NZXT Phantom 530 | Cooling: CRYORIG R1 Ultimate | Monitor: ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q | Peripherals: Corsair Vengeance K70 and Razer DeathAdder

1 minute ago, HKZeroFive said:

The Corsair H115i doesn't compare to the other two.

The EKWB XLC Predator 360 is basically the pinnacle of AIO coolers.

and also very expensive in comparison

CPU: Intel9-9900k 5.0GHz at 1.36v  | Cooling: Custom Loop | MOTHERBOARD: ASUS ROG Z370 Maximus X Hero | RAM: CORSAIR 32GB DDR4-3200 VENGEANCE PRO RGB  | GPU: Nvidia RTX 2080Ti | PSU: CORSAIR RM850X + Cablemod modflex white cables | BOOT DRIVE: 250GB SSD Samsung 850 evo | STORAGE: 7.75TB | CASE: Fractal Design Define R6 BLackout | Display: SAMSUNG OLED 34 UW | Keyboard: HyperX Alloy elite RGB |  Mouse: Corsair M65 PRO RGB | OS: Windows 10 Pro | Phone: iPhone 11 Pro Max 256GB

Just now, KOMTechAndGaming said:

and also very expensive in comparison

I think that goes without saying.

'Fanboyism is stupid' - someone on this forum.

Be nice to each other boys and girls. And don't cheap out on a power supply.

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i7 4790K - 4.5 GHz | Motherboard: ASUS MAXIMUS VII HERO | RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro DDR3 | SSD: Samsung 850 EVO - 500GB | GPU: MSI GTX 980 Ti Gaming 6GB | PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 650 G2 | Case: NZXT Phantom 530 | Cooling: CRYORIG R1 Ultimate | Monitor: ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q | Peripherals: Corsair Vengeance K70 and Razer DeathAdder

Just now, HKZeroFive said:

I think that goes without saying.

obviously :P

CPU: Intel9-9900k 5.0GHz at 1.36v  | Cooling: Custom Loop | MOTHERBOARD: ASUS ROG Z370 Maximus X Hero | RAM: CORSAIR 32GB DDR4-3200 VENGEANCE PRO RGB  | GPU: Nvidia RTX 2080Ti | PSU: CORSAIR RM850X + Cablemod modflex white cables | BOOT DRIVE: 250GB SSD Samsung 850 evo | STORAGE: 7.75TB | CASE: Fractal Design Define R6 BLackout | Display: SAMSUNG OLED 34 UW | Keyboard: HyperX Alloy elite RGB |  Mouse: Corsair M65 PRO RGB | OS: Windows 10 Pro | Phone: iPhone 11 Pro Max 256GB

Thumbs up for the EK 360. They also have a new 280 option available, should the 360 be too big for your case (it is quite substantial). EK have a compatibility checker, or you can just Google if your case isn't in their list. The pump is attached to the rad, so that makes it quite a bit larger than your average AIO. The quality can't be faulted though, you won't find anything better and it's as close you can get to a custom loop with zero maintenance. The 360 (and 280) have the QDC fittings also, so it's easily and quickly expandable with a pre-filled GPU block if you wanted to go that route. As mentioned though, it's not cheap... but the best never is! ;) 

System: Ryzen 7 5800X - Gigabyte X570 Aorus Master - Noctua D15S Chromax - 32GB 3600 RAM - EVGA Black 2080Ti

I have no basis for comparison, but I am using the Thermaltake one and it's great. Don't notice any pump noise out of it, but the fan controller is awkward. Have it mounted outside the case for easier access, but don't find myself messing with it much.

CPU: AMD Sempron 2400+ / MOBO: Abit NF7-S2G / GPU: WinFast A180BT 64MB / RAM: Mushkin DDR333 256MBx2 / HDD: Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM 120GB

I wouldn't call that one from EKWB AIO cooler xD

It's more like custom water loop 2go.

So yeah, EKWB wins.

Intel i7 12700K | Gigabyte Z690 Gaming X DDR4 | Pure Loop 240mm | G.Skill 3200MHz 32GB CL14 | CM V850 G2 | RTX 3070 Phoenix | Lian Li O11 Air mini

Samsung EVO 960 M.2 250GB | Samsung EVO 860 PRO 512GB | 4x Be Quiet! Silent Wings 140mm fans

WD My Cloud 4TB

22 minutes ago, Simon771 said:

I wouldn't call that one from EKWB AIO cooler xD

It's more like custom water loop 2go.

So yeah, EKWB wins.

OK, so if we discuss this, then let's talk about the Vardar fans. Corsair's ML PRO series or Vardar fans or anything else? ( I really like the ML PRO series, but the Cougar's CFD fans are also great. (Not as cool, as the ML ) ( Blue LED = Advantage :D )

3 minutes ago, Benjamin818 said:

OK, so if we discuss this, then let's talk about the Vardar fans. Corsair's ML PRO series or Vardar fans or anything else? ( I really like the ML PRO series, but the Cougar's CFD fans are also great. (Not as cool, as the ML ) ( Blue LED = Advantage :D )

Fans are not my expertise sadly.

I know that vardar fans are supposed to be superior for cooling radiators in your PC, but I bought one of those fans, and I don't like it one bit.

The only thing that I don't like from EKWB, are those fans.

Corsair SP fans are one of the best, but they are also not that cheap, so I didn't risk my money to test them. But they do get good reviews.

Intel i7 12700K | Gigabyte Z690 Gaming X DDR4 | Pure Loop 240mm | G.Skill 3200MHz 32GB CL14 | CM V850 G2 | RTX 3070 Phoenix | Lian Li O11 Air mini

Samsung EVO 960 M.2 250GB | Samsung EVO 860 PRO 512GB | 4x Be Quiet! Silent Wings 140mm fans

WD My Cloud 4TB

Just now, Simon771 said:

Fans are not my expertise sadly.

I know that vardar fans are supposed to be superior for cooling radiators in your PC, but I bought one of those fans, and I don't like it one bit.

The only thing that I don't like from EKWB, are those fans.

Corsair SP fans are one of the best, but they are also not that cheap, so I didn't risk my money to test them. But they do get good reviews.

Thanks! :D

The Vardar fans are excellent and obviously come with the Predator anyway. I'm not sure why Simon says he doesn't like them? They get great reviews and are designed for radiator use. The Corsair ML120's are also excellent, but it makes NO sense to swap them over. That would be a pure aesthetic choice, as you're not going to see a justified performance difference (if any at all) that makes the cost worth it. Chances are you won't even see the fans on the Predator when it's mounted anyway, given you'd be mounting it top or front.

System: Ryzen 7 5800X - Gigabyte X570 Aorus Master - Noctua D15S Chromax - 32GB 3600 RAM - EVGA Black 2080Ti