Create a Feed for Video Ideas for LTT!

NathanSchmitz
56 minutes ago, LoGiCalDrm said:

Posts in here don't count so your spamming isn't doing anything other than annoy us.

I can't tell if you're insulting me or comforting me, but I am still learning how to work these forums. It feels like texting to me. My suggestions for the show are genuine. 

Yes, it's 2871 as in the year 2871. I traveled all this way, back in time, just to help you. And you thought your mama lied when she said you were special-_-

Just now, Xanthe_2871 said:

I can't tell if you're insulting me or comforting me, but I am still learning how to work these forums. It feels like texting to me. My suggestions for the show are genuine. 

Usually many posts without any interaction from others are seen as spamming. You can edit previous post to add what was left out. I mostly mean that I won't report it to mods for merge. But it isn't something I personally like to see and would report if seen on other subforums.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

Just now, LoGiCalDrm said:

Usually many posts without any interaction from others are seen as spamming. You can edit previous post to add what was left out. I mostly mean that I won't report it to mods for merge. But it isn't something I personally like to see and would report if seen on other subforums.

I understand now. I'm not sure how to merge but I can keep the spam thing in mind in the future. It doesn't feel like it to me, but I can see why you would feel that way. 

Yes, it's 2871 as in the year 2871. I traveled all this way, back in time, just to help you. And you thought your mama lied when she said you were special-_-

Linus always gives great advice about what he would love to of seen happen.. or he asks why didnt the company ask him first. Id love to see a video where he designs the perfect standard case in his eyes and see all the features he thinks are most valuable.

I was thinking overclocking a monitor and playing games at 500-1000FPS :) i know LTT could do it! IDK what do you guys think

1 hour ago, NathanSchmitz said:

I was thinking overclocking a monitor and playing games at 500-1000FPS :) i know LTT could do it! IDK what do you guys think

Idk if thats joke/sarcasm or not. If not, I hope you realize that OCing monitor won't have any effect on fps.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

Well make the refresh rate higher, water cool it and stuff IDK lol but im sure there is a completely unlocked monitor out there somewhere

32 minutes ago, NathanSchmitz said:

Well make the refresh rate higher, water cool it and stuff IDK lol but im sure there is a completely unlocked monitor out there somewhere

Like I just said, OCing monitor won't do anything to fps. No matter how weird it is. It makes image look smoother, have less tearing and things like that. But in all, something like that is way over their heads in all DYI stuff. Its pain enough to watch current content where they work with anything that has hanging wires.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

Ohh okay thanks, i just feel like a title of a video that said gaming at 500fps would get alot of views

33 minutes ago, NathanSchmitz said:

Ohh okay thanks, i just feel like a title of a video that said gaming at 500fps would get alot of views

As mentioned, overclocking the monitor wouldn't generate any more fps, but it would allow you to at least see more if they were being rendered.

My problem with the idea isn't that, but instead the fact that the fastest available monitors are in around 165 Hz right now, and that's already overclocked.  Getting to 500 or 1000 Hz is well beyond what any normal consumer display can handle afaik.

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

I don't think LTT has a video on Water cooling for complete newbz. They have a few other water cooling videos, and there are plenty of places online, but it'd be nice to have a video explaining how the different mounts work, and how to mount them to all different kinds of MoBos. I'd appreciate a Water cooler in the future, and I like learning computers from LTT over all other youtubers. 

also I have no idea what or why backplates exist. a video explaining them would be cool too if you hadn't already. Or maybe Cooling ram/HDD and if it makes a difference