Radiator

Does anyone have any radiator recommendations? I am building a custom loop. Thanks!

The size and thickness of a radiator really depends on what you plan to cool with the loop ( Just CPU, CPU+GPU(s) ). What are you planning to cool?

Intel I9-9900k (5Ghz) Asus ROG Maximus XI Formula | Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR4-4133mhz | ASUS ROG Strix 2080Ti | EVGA Supernova G2 1050w 80+Gold | Samsung 950 Pro M.2 (512GB) + (1TB) | Full EK custom water loop |IN-WIN S-Frame (No. 263/500)

3 minutes ago, JasonLavender said:

Does anyone have any radiator recommendations? I am building a custom loop. Thanks!

Some good brands are Alpahcool, EKWB and Hardware labs, it just depends on what your application is and what hardware your cooling. 

3 minutes ago, JasonLavender said:

Specs of you system, size and number of rads you case will hold and then i can reccomend something(s) 

NZXT just released a pretty cool new series of radiators, the Kraken X42, 52 and 62.

Nevermind

“sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic still going to require driver rollbacks when it stops working for no reason“

Just now, Thorimus said:

NZXT just released a pretty cool new series of radiators, the Kraken X42, 52 and 62.

Isnt that a AIO

My life

Just now, Himommies said:

Isnt that a AIO

Oops, sorry my brain is really tired and I really should be going to bed

“sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic still going to require driver rollbacks when it stops working for no reason“

a 360 minum but I would recommend a 2 240 or a 4 120s or 1 480

My life

1 minute ago, JasonLavender said:

I am cooling cpu + 2 gpus. I am looking for maximum performance.

you want a total of 360mm of rads. also the thicker they are the better. 

CPU-i7 6700k O.C. 4.6Ghz-Motherboard-Asus z170-a-RAM-24gb DDR4-GPU-EVGA GTX 1080 FE-Case-Corsair 400c (white)-Storage-HDD: 2xWD Blue 1TB SSD: PNY SSDSC120GLC709B121-510 120GB-PSU-1000 watt coolermax-Display-ASUS VG248QE Black 24" 1080p 144 Hz -Cooling-Corsair H115i-Keyboard-G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX blues (Red backlight)-Mouse-Logitech G602-Sound-Logitech 5.1 z506

Need a budget headphone for under 100$? Sennheiser HD 558 Headphones

Got a Skylake CPU (k) Here is a guide to OC it!

1 minute ago, JasonLavender said:

I am cooling cpu + 2 gpus. I am looking for maximum performance.

You will want at least 120mm of rad space per component plug an extra 120mm space so a 480mm worth of rad space is good, but more is ideal if your planning for dead silent cooling while at load. It just depends what you can fit in your case, but for silence also you will want to look for lower FPI rads since it doesn't require running the fans at a higher RPM. 

Hey guys, I have a question: Which is better? Thermaltake Water Ultimate 3.0 360 RGB or Corsair H115i?

On 10/21/2016 at 11:34 PM, W-L said:

You will want at least 120mm of rad space per component plug an extra 120mm space so a 480mm worth of rad space is good, but more is ideal if your planning for dead silent cooling while at load. It just depends what you can fit in your case, but for silence also you will want to look for lower FPI rads since it doesn't require running the fans at a higher RPM. 

Hey guys, I have a question: Which is better? Thermaltake Water Ultimate 3.0 360 RGB or Corsair H115i or EK-XLC 360?

7 hours ago, Benjamin818 said:

Hey guys, I have a question: Which is better? Thermaltake Water Ultimate 3.0 360 RGB or Corsair H115i or EK-XLC 360?

The EK XLC unit for sure would beat out the other two with the larger and thicker rad not to mention better pump. 

Also just a note but please make separate threads for this unless it ties back to the original post. 

1 hour ago, W-L said:

The EK XLC unit for sure would beat out the other two with the larger and thicker rad not to mention better pump. 

Also just a note but please make separate threads for this unless it ties back to the original post. 

OK, alright, thank you :)