Windows 10 Issues On SSD

Unsure if this belongs here or other forum, but I can't tell if the SSD is the issue here.

Hardware: SanDisk SDSSDHP064G, 5 out of 64gb free. It's 2 years old.

Symptoms: random BSOD's in several games, brand new GTX970, non-OC'ed 4690k, all temps under 60C.

^ this had been going on for some time, around 2 months, mostly in Overwatch or DOOM, but today its gotten drastically worse!

Today I decided i would restart my PC, (its usually running non-stop) and when I started up: GPU-Tweak II started (ugh I hate that ASUS software) and as I opened it to see whats up, my PC BSOD'd... only 10 seconds after boot up.

Did a restart, opened GPU Tweak II, BSOD's again.

So I just exit the application before it starts up, and now my PC is not BSODing, but the task manager is updating sporadically (e.g. sometimes its updating fine, then it stops, then it slows, repeat), and explorer is near un-responsive, and of course constantly crashing / restarting.

Things I have done: reset all BIOS options to normal, uninstalled the GPUTweakII application, and the AISuite3 application that comes with my motherboard. And ran error checking (windows version) on SSD.

Effect: more stable, more responsive, still having same issues, albeit less frequent.

Haven't tried DOOM or Overwatch yet today, will do and update this post with the results.

EDIT: DOOM and Overwatch both do not BSOD after 30min of testing.

Car: 1994 Accord LX, 1978 280z

PC: https://pcpartpicker.com/user/DaCoder/saved/#view=zZZhP6