Learn Premiere but dont know

Go to solution Solved by AkiraDaarkst,
1 minute ago, SlipperyPete said:

So i recently acquired a license of adobe premiere and am interested in learning how to use it. Unfortunately i have nothing to edit as i dont record gameplay and dont want to make vlogs. Basically just want ideas for videos to make or something along those lines. Thanks.

If you want footage to practice editing, you can always find people who post "Sample footage of Camera X" and download their files.  Some tutorial/training sites should also provide project files for the lesson.  Those kind of footage will teach you more than practicing using gameplay footage.

So i recently acquired a license of adobe premiere and am interested in learning how to use it. Unfortunately i have nothing to edit as i dont record gameplay and dont want to make vlogs. Basically just want ideas for videos to make or something along those lines. Thanks.

Main Rig | Personal Build | Windows 10 | R7 2700x 3.7~4.3ghz | ASUS ROG Strix B450-I | 16gb DDR4 3200mhz | GTX 1080 FE | Coolermaster Elite 130 | Corsair H60 | WD Blue SN500 500GB NVMe SSD + 1tb WD Green HDD + 1tb WD Blue HDD

Laptop | HP m6-w102dx | Windows 10 | i7-5500u 2.4~3.0ghz | 8gb DDR3L | GT 930m 2gb| 120gb Sandisk SSD

Phone | Pixel 3 | Verizon | 64gb

1 minute ago, SlipperyPete said:

If you want footage to practice editing, you can always find people who post "Sample footage of Camera X" and download their files.  Some tutorial/training sites should also provide project files for the lesson.  Those kind of footage will teach you more than practicing using gameplay footage.

That is not dead which can eternal lie.  And with strange aeons even death may die. - The Call of Cthulhu

A university is not a "safe space". If you need a safe space, leave, go home, hug your teddy & suck your thumb until ready for university.  - Richard Dawkins

1 minute ago, AkiraDaarkst said:

thanks. didnt know that was a thing. any good referal links?

Main Rig | Personal Build | Windows 10 | R7 2700x 3.7~4.3ghz | ASUS ROG Strix B450-I | 16gb DDR4 3200mhz | GTX 1080 FE | Coolermaster Elite 130 | Corsair H60 | WD Blue SN500 500GB NVMe SSD + 1tb WD Green HDD + 1tb WD Blue HDD

Laptop | HP m6-w102dx | Windows 10 | i7-5500u 2.4~3.0ghz | 8gb DDR3L | GT 930m 2gb| 120gb Sandisk SSD

Phone | Pixel 3 | Verizon | 64gb

8 minutes ago, SlipperyPete said:

thanks. didnt know that was a thing. any good referal links?

This site lets you download sample footage from a BlackMagic Ursa

http://www.ursacam.com/downloads-and-tutorials

This site lets you download sample footages from various Sony cameras

http://zsyst.com/sony-4k-camera-page-sony-pmw-f55-sony-pmw-f5-sony-pxw-fs7-and-sony-pxw-fs5/sony-fs5-sample-footage/

Another site with stuff from various cameras

http://www.cinemartin.com/cinec/samples/

And this site, it's in Spanish but Google Chrome translation can be helpful.  They have a download section, you just need to register first.

https://www.709mediaroom.com

Oh and there are tons of free tutorials on YouTube, you can subscribe to the Adobe channels and learn many things.

That is not dead which can eternal lie.  And with strange aeons even death may die. - The Call of Cthulhu

A university is not a "safe space". If you need a safe space, leave, go home, hug your teddy & suck your thumb until ready for university.  - Richard Dawkins