Google creates a Minecraft mod with quantum physics in it.

Google creates Minecraft mod that lets you play with quantum physics

With that in mind, a team at Google’s Quantum AI Lab has collaborated with MinecraftEdu and Caltech’s Institute for Quantum Information and Matter to create a new mod forMinecraft called qCraft. It’s not a full quantum physics simulation (yet), but it does show how quantum behaviors work and how they differ to what we all expect and experience on a daily basis.

Source:http://www.geek.com/games/google-creates-minecraft-mod-that-lets-you-play-with-quantum-physics-1574462/

Go check out the Youtube video in the link above.

My Thoughts.

Wow Google I love you. You make life cooler and better for everyone. I would have killed to have something like this as a kid a awesome educational game  other than Number Munchers.   I've dipped my toe in minecraft from time to time. To tell you the truth the basic one sucks. What make the game so darn fun is the 100s apon 100s of Mods texture packs, that basically make this one game into thousands of others.  I think its so awesome that they ,Google and MinecraftEdu, teamed up so make a game that is fun AND educational for a mass number young people that play Minecraft. 

Downloading.

Main Rig: -FX8150 -32gb Kingston HyperX BLUE -120gb Kingston HyperX SSD -1TB WD Black -ASUS R9 270 DCUII OC -Corsair 300r -Full specs on Profile

Other Devices: -One Plus One 64gb Sandstone Black -Canon T5 -Moto G -Pebble Smartwatch -Nintendo 2DS -G27 Racing Wheel

#PlugYourStuff - 720penis - 1080penis - #KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #HashtagsAreALifestyle - CAR BOUGHT: 2010 Corolla

Finally have a reason to go back to Minecraft, even if it's only for a little while.

Case = Bitfenix Prodigy, Motherboard = P8Z77 - I Deluxe, CPU = 3570k @ 4.2GHz, RAM = 2x 8GB G-Skill Ripjaws, GPU = Sapphire 7950 Boost Edition, Storage = 256GB Samsung 840 Pro.

the technic guys also put this mod in a pack I believe it says on the launcher

turns out they can also solve death some day.

Space Journal #1: So Apparently i  was dropped on the moon like i'm a mars rover, in a matter of hours i have found the transformers on the dark side of the moon. Turns out its not that dark since dem robots are filled with lights, i waved hi to the Russians on the space station, turns out all those stories about space finding humans instead of the other way around is true(soviet Russia joke). They threw me some Heineken beer and I've been sitting staring at the people of this forum and earth since. 

I freaking hate your avatar...Jeff the Killer, for some reason that picture just has a really bad effect on me, there's just something really wrong with it.

As you can see from my Avatar i'm a pretty chill dude but that goddamn picture messes with my mind.

“The mind of the bigot is like the pupil of the eye; the more light you pour upon it the more it will contract” -Oliver Wendell Holmes “If it can be destroyed by the truth, it deserves to be destroyed by the truth.” -Carl Sagan

Okey guys, i watched video two times.

Would someone be so kind and explain what is there like quantum physics and so on? i see just recreated minecraft with spawning blocks. 

//I am programmer, feel free to use programming terminology.

Would someone be so kind and explain what is there like quantum physics and so on? i see just recreated minecraft with spawning blocks. 

Sorry guys, if someone can delete

other two (three with this) post.

i'm going to learn quantum physics.

@looney make a server with this mod plz. 

- teamspeak.ltt-unofficial.com

- teamspeak.ltt-unofficial.net

- teamschnitzel.ltt-unofficial.com

- teamschnitzel.ltt-unofficial.net

cpu: Intel sandybridge-E 3930k @ 4.2Ghz

cooler: corsair h100 @ full speed push-pull

motherboard: Asus Rampage IV Extreme

gpu: 2x EVGA GTX660's & 1x EVGA GTX980

ssd: 2x samsung 256GB 840 pro raid 0

ssd: 1x samsung 1TB 840 evo

hdd: WD green 3TB

hdd: Seagate Barracuda 1TB (st1000dm003)

hdd: Seagate Barracuda 1TB (st31000520as)

psu: corsair ax1200i

ram: 8x 4GB corsair platinum @1866mhz

case: coolermaster cosmos II

monitors Main: 8x LG 22EA53 1080p 60hz

monitor Extra: 1xiiyama prolite G2773Hs 1080p 120hz 27"

keyboard: logitech g19

mouse: corsair m60

Lenovo T550

RaspBerry pi webserver:

Nas:

StatusOffline.

PC straight to the modem/router/switch/DHCP-Server/... with a 20cm (+-8inch) cat6a patch cable because same price as cat5.

ISP: Telenet (belgium)

Speed: 60Down-4Up (+- 45€/month)

ping to there servers: +-8ms

ping to other Belgians: +-12ms

- wheels for cosmos II