Bluetooth Earbuds for Excercise?

Flobsoll

My old wired earbuds broke (the ones that came with the Galaxy S6) and I need some new headphones for when I lift. They don't need to have super good sound quality just standard bluetooth earbuds. I specify that because I don't want to spend a ton on them, but if you guys have any suggestions I would appreciate it!

Jaybirds X2s are really good, they are sweat resistant and bluetooth but are a little pricy

Posting a real budget would be very helpful. For instance, to me, the X2 as mentioned above are fine headphones for working out, and to me, they're more or less replaceable. What is "not a lot of money" to you?

Hey! New SIgnature! 

I'm supposedly a person on the Internet, but you'll never know if I'm human or not ;)

3 hours ago, KaminKevCrew said:

Posting a real budget would be very helpful. For instance, to me, the X2 as mentioned above are fine headphones for working out, and to me, they're more or less replaceable. What is "not a lot of money" to you?

Thanks, I just got back from my classes and didn't check all day. Uhhhh generally under like 200 is good under 150 is even better but I've never bought Bluetooth headphones before so I don't really know the price range 

16 hours ago, Flobsoll said:

Thanks, I just got back from my classes and didn't check all day. Uhhhh generally under like 200 is good under 150 is even better but I've never bought Bluetooth headphones before so I don't really know the price range 

Then just get the Jaybird x1 or x2. 

Hey! New SIgnature! 

I'm supposedly a person on the Internet, but you'll never know if I'm human or not ;)

On 10/21/2016 at 6:37 AM, KaminKevCrew said:

Then just get the Jaybird x1 or x2. 

alright. Thanks to everyone who helped me! I got a pair and they are phenomenal