Slow SSD?

Pettersson

My SSD has been acting up, but in crystaldiskinfo it says its Good. Then i did the diskmark and got these speeds  4d24be05f1155b9630efa5f354c238a1.png

Is this normal or is my SSD dying slowly but surely?  Corsair SSD Force LS 120GB

Take a screenshot of CrystalDiskInfo.

CPU: Intel Core i7 3770 @ 3.91 GHz RAM: G.Skill 4x4GB 2133Mhz DDR3 GPU: AMD HD 7970 3GB SSD: Samsung 840 Evo 500GB PSU: Corsair HX620W  Motherboard: Gigabyte Z68X-UD3H-B3 Case: Phanteks P400 Tempered Glass (Black) Monitor: Dell P2412H, Dell 2012H Keyboard: Razer BlackWidow Ultimate Classic Mouse: Logitech G203 Prodigy HDD: WD Black 3TB

1 hour ago, PokeCatz said:

Take a screenshot of CrystalDiskInfo.

There you go  957a50536cb0de67faa86c0036c5c5ec.png

3 hours ago, Pettersson said:

~snip~

Hi there :)

Do you have any other internal storage drives in your system? Is this a desktop or a laptop? 

Those speeds are indeed very low. I'd contact the manufacturer and see if this is a known issue and if they have a fix for this. S.M.A.R.T. shows that the drive is good and there isn't anything abnormal. 

Has the SSD been always this slow or this occurred recently? Did you do any modifications to your system? Maybe try to revert to a point where the issue was not there as it may be a driver-related issue.

Captain_WD.

If this helped you, like and choose it as best answer - you might help someone else with the same issue. ^_^
WDC Representative, http://www.wdc.com/ 

18 hours ago, Captain_WD said:

Hi there :)

Do you have any other internal storage drives in your system? Is this a desktop or a laptop? 

Those speeds are indeed very low. I'd contact the manufacturer and see if this is a known issue and if they have a fix for this. S.M.A.R.T. shows that the drive is good and there isn't anything abnormal. 

Has the SSD been always this slow or this occurred recently? Did you do any modifications to your system? Maybe try to revert to a point where the issue was not there as it may be a driver-related issue.

Captain_WD.

This is a desktop, i have one other storage drive, its a Seagate Desktop 1tb SSHD. 

It started becoming really slow this week, i haven't done any modifications to my system.

24 minutes ago, Bradl79 said:

has it always been like that? and is this ur OS drive?

Started recently, yes this is my OS drive.

i would just add like a 1 or 2 TB HDD as a storage drive for all ur games and such,  u will not see much difference in speed, maybe like 2 to 5 sec based on the game, if u don't want to go that route, create a system image using macrium and get u another evo and raid0 them, just make sure u make backups 

My PCPartPicker - 1st Build

4 hours ago, Pettersson said:

~snip~

Make sure you have all the latest OS, Driver and BIOS updates as well as the latest firmware installed on the SSD. 

Try the SSD on another system and see if it will show similar results. This should enable you to narrow things down to either the drive itself or somewhere in the system. 

Contact the manufacturer and see if the guys there have seen similar problems.

Captain_WD. 

If this helped you, like and choose it as best answer - you might help someone else with the same issue. ^_^
WDC Representative, http://www.wdc.com/